Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
argh
Fed up of it!! The single life. Grr. Sad Would like to know what a relationship is like

Hmm I guess more than likely one day you will find out - but having someone you can trust and rely on - knowing they are there for you through the good and bad, and sharing that special bond - well nothing can beat it Smile!

Good luck on finding. xXx
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

I am with ya rsconceptions!! But I do know that a relationship is for BETTER or WORSE...and that does not mean that when things get WORSE you find something BETTER!

Good luck, you will find what you are looking for

Dave

rsconceptions Wrote:Fed up of it!! The single life. Grr. Sad Would like to know what a relationship is like
Same here, Or as some americans would say: ditto:redface:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

drink65 Wrote:I am with ya rsconceptions!! But I do know that a relationship is for BETTER or WORSE...and that does not mean that when things get WORSE you find something BETTER!

Good luck, you will find what you are looking for

Dave
True Dave, on the other hand a relationship does mean doing the math and putting a little homework in... know what I mean? It can't always be just a one-sided affair. If both work on making the relationship live and stay lively, healthy and liveable, then you have a good relationship. Sometimes shit hits the fan and sometimes the fan can be cleaned... no big deal. Sometimes thne shit is so hard that the fan gets broken (it happens). However, what doesn't drown you could actually makes you stronger (more resolved, firmer, more gentle or generous maybe...) at your next encounter).

rsconceptions Wrote:Fed up of it!! The single life. Grr. Sad Would like to know what a relationship is like

I know Rikki, I hope you'll find the right person soon. Some of us waited almost a lifetime before finding that "rare pearl" ( that's an expression we use in French). Confusedmile: Don't despair.
Mind you, you've also got to be ready, and by that I mean ready to make moves and take a few risks, try to shirk off that shyness... ie talk to that guy that you find attractive. Give chance a chance, you know?

I've heard (and used) this saying which goes: "Refusal is to be taken for granted." (Le refus, on l'a déjà!) Again this might need an explanation. What do you risk by asking someone? You risk refusal or acceptance, or maybe even an "I don't know." If you ask expecting to get refusal, and not expecting anything else, you will never build your hopes up and be disappointed, because you weren't expecting to have a "YES" in the first place. Of course it takes a little courage but it's also the mindset that will help you to build the confidence to ask.

If the person makes up their mind to say "YES!", then you are either lucky, or doomed (lol). It all depends on how the relationship builds up after that. But at least a "Yes!" would give you an opportunity to give it a go, right?

Try to exploit those possibilities. Don't expect too much, but be ready to explore and be a little more generous, less cautious than you would normally be... it pays. This doesn't mean that you must let someone take advantage of you, nor lose your self respect. If you've met the right sort of person, they will respect that and act accordingly.
What's more, I'd say, if you've made a mistake in asking, and realise it, well, don't give yourself too much of a hard time. Mistakes happen and they are human. Just forgive yourself and move on.
Good luck, Rikki my boy, you deserve that happiness (and those kisses and cuddles!!! WinkWinkWink)

My relationship is up and down like a dog's dick at the moment, cos my bf is trying to give up smoking! I'm sure you'll find your half orange soon RS - that's what the Spanish say!

I don't want to date an orange

peterinmalaga Wrote:...I'm sure you'll find your half orange soon RS - that's what the Spanish say!

rsconceptions Wrote:I don't want to date an orange
Not even half an orange? Rolleyes

I don't want to date an orange

So why do you want us to orrange a date?

Your media naranja “half orange” is your better half.