Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
benefits of being a feminine gay
so are there benefits of being the gay stereotype? again, just wondering?? I also enjoy being 'ironic' or showing the world that not all gay guys 'act gay' but have felt it somewhat a lie. Serious in today's society who has put out a 1900 calorie day. It is important to be your self but considering the whole package

Even for a straight man, if he showed a more feminine side would he get more dates.
Would a gay man trigger the gaydar better faster.

There aren't really other than the fact that you can act like yourself and look at yourself in the mirror.

anyone can look in the mirror

But can they really see themselves?

I can dress as a boy or a man all I want, the fact remains that I'm so camp it looks ridiculous.

I'm not sure I think it's all that good a question. Are there benefits to being a masculine or feminine man? Perhaps in terms of social opportunity. However, maybe we should question whether that is something we should embrace and reinforce.

It's a pet peeve of mine though, because I hate being asked to describe myself in terms of masculinity or femininity.

Fuck the haters. Do what feels natural and don't overcompensate for your insecurities by being stereotypical.

Isn't one of the best things about being gay that it makes you learn to ignore gender roles and stereotypes?

what ever you do you are being your self

I'm not a fan of how gay guys are stereotyped on British Television and Radio

Mmm I dunno how to answer this it's like saying what's the advantages of being a blonde or brunette? Blondes have more fun but brunettes are more sultry lol