Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
best kept secret in the UK
this was weird how there was little discussion while the process took place in the UK. Very little fan fair as the bill was signed into law.

so now both the UK and France have a national gay marriage.

what will be the next European country

It'sm hardly a secret Pellaz, there have been at least twomprevious threads about this and it has been reported in the papers, low key admittedly, but reported all the same. Maybe that's just as well. It seems that the British are all pretty well laid back about this and don't think that it's something so extraordinary.

well good for the British attitude! Really the gay population is sooo tiny that i cant see how they could change the institution.
French continue to physically beat them selves over the issue
Americans drag their lives through every court in the land

for the UK gay population; seems marriage will greatly change the rules over time. The gay population in the UK seems not to notice since last evening their train is on another track

Well it was pretty much a foregone conclusion.

I didn't see the point in posting about it here as there isn't really much to discuss.
Though I guess it does leave some uninformed.

*sigh* These are the moments when I wish USA would give a damn about foreign countries. Good job UK. Hopefully we'll catch up soon.

pellaz Wrote:this was weird how there was little discussion while the process took place in the UK. Very little fan fair as the bill was signed into law.

so now both the UK and France have a national gay marriage.

what will be the next European country

Haha thats just our way

And like others have mentioned, i felt for a long time it was a foregone conclusion, just a matter of time.

LONDONER Wrote:It'sm hardly a secret Pellaz, there have been at least twomprevious threads about this and it has been reported in the papers, low key admittedly, but reported all the same. Maybe that's just as well. It seems that the British are all pretty well laid back about this and don't think that it's something so extraordinary.

No, most of the time its a few politicians and the Archbishop of Imaginary Friends who kick up a fuss so not a lot haha.

What is this "Baseball" you speak of? Haha.

Chas Wrote:What is this "Baseball" you speak of? Haha.

it's def NOT soccer u brit! :p

trywait Wrote:it's def NOT soccer u brit! :p

At least with football here the game is played mostly with our feet, yours however is rugby for pansies!