Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Secret is out: Prince Harry is in Iraq
Prince Harry is in Iraq for about 7 weeks now. There was an attempt to hide the fact that he was there to protect him and the troops . American press and also an Australian online news paper had an article on Harry's presense in Iraq weeks ago so UK was forced to admit it.
I dont want to think of the consequences this can have. He is now a number. 1 target If they capture him they will show cutting him to pieces on camera.
There are huge debates about this now in tv. Agh...

Actually its Afghanistan. Yeah, this made headline news in Canada (since were related to the royalty here too).

So stupid and wrong, he just wanted to serve his country, and now he is a target.

Sheesh, the news told which province in Afghanistan he was in, what his position was, his code name....a tad too much information? eh?

I hope this doesn't force him to go home. Although it could be a risk to his peers.

What the hell was he doing there in the first place?

Saw a lot of this on CNN USA.

I thought some of the areas he was in looked like a movie set. It was just so clean and tidy for what we usually see in the USA forces.

He is cute in his uniform.

If you ask me, at the end of the day he is a serving officer in the army, so why shouldn't he go and do what he is actually supposed to be doing, regardless of if he will be a target or not. Any wartime situation is going to be the same for a royal, they will always be a target, and if they/the army/the government isn't willing to risk that, then simply i don't think he should stay in the army, what good is he doing being in an army which wont actually let him fight?

newc_student_18 Wrote:... Any wartime situation is going to be the same for a royal, they will always be a target, and if they/the army/the government isn't willing to risk that, then simply i don't think he should stay in the army ...
On the other hand, what's the point of a bunch of Machiavellian, chinless freeloaders? Get rid of the royal institution, let them breed normally and restore the gene pool. Then he can stay in the army and be shot at to his heart's content.

Vive la revolution!

Does anyone know when is the UK going to pull out of Afghanistan/Iraq?

Lolol Prince harry's being pulled out. But tbh it was foolish him going, the media was giving away every little detail, am I the only one thinking broadcasting exactly where this base was and who was on it etc etc is a little foolish?
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

So now he's coming home ASAP... even though apparently he only had a couple of weeks to go anyway.

Oh , is he ? Havent watch the news today. I think is the right decision.