Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
big 'n' small
just wondering, is there anybody here who's small( or just short) that likes bigger guys( bigger in height and muscle mass, not necessarily wieght) or vice versa?

im not sure what u consider short - im about 5.10 at push - but i like chunky guys , i go to the gym so im a bit stocky i guess myself, it doesnt have to be muscle though - just someone to hug i guess

matty7 Wrote:im not sure what u consider short - im about 5.10 at push - but i like chunky guys , i go to the gym so im a bit stocky i guess myself, it doesnt have to be muscle though - just someone to hug i guess

I'm 5ft 4" tall and I can assure you, you're tall...!!!!!!

Invasion

At 6'2" tall I guess I am short... :tongue:

I prefer men who are taller than me. The first 4 relationships I was in was with taller, thicker guys. 6'6", 6'4", 6'9" and 6'3" (in that order).

6'6" was fit - but had a wonderful layer of softness, a cuddly bear.
6'4" was into mass building, always seeking to be bigger and stronger.
6'9" was a wrestler/football player - and heavy - and dense.
6'3" was more 'average' but he did lots a drugs.

The last two have been shorter than me. 6'0" and now 5'10". Both slender.

Why the sudden change?

Unfortunately 'my type' tends to also include violent tempers.

While 6'6" never laid a hand on me, he was extremely possessive. We worked at one of those upper class hotels in Downtown Las Vegas, you know the type, where they rent rooms by the hour... His job was to patrol the halls carrying a baseball bat, and if there were screams from any room he would go in and 'take care of business'. He also kept the riff raff from attempting to rend rooms. He ended up robbing a bar, the gun went off and he ended up going to prison for murder.

6'4" turned to 'roids, which lead to 'temper tantrums' Fists through doors, walls, then he he got slap happy.... He broke my heart, and my right arm....

6'9" landed up breaking a few ribs, and my skull.

6'3" never laid a hand on me, but he was deeply involved with meth. He was a great man, taught me how to hit the vein with a needle without blowing the vein, supplied me with all the meth I could want.... great man.

I decided that my 'luck' with men was due to my proffered type. While 6'0" wasn't physically violent 'she' had a terribly wicked tongue. I did break the record, being the first man to stick around for over the 6 month mark....

The last has proven to not be violent, or have a mean mouth or all of those other things.

Well I guess I can say I am the big one in my relationships lol

I am 6' and I work out, I swim and I run. You can imagine. Broad shoulders, big chest, muscly arms and legs.

My girlfriend was 5' tall and she could happily fit into the XS sized babydolls I bought for her from victoria's secret.

My boyfriend is 5'3". He is not slim and he isnt beefy either. I can say he is 'toned'. I'd like to be able to easily pick up and carry around my significant other I guess.

Also, I think I can never be with someone who is taller than me, or stronger for that matter.

I've never been with a man, but I'm 5'10 and skinny and I'd prefer to be with a slightly taller and more muscular man than myself.

I'm a bit more in to the feminine looking guys on one hand, but on the other hand, I like a guy to be ripped or at least clearly having some muscle tone on him. Either way works. I also prefer them to be the same height or a bit taller.

Not really into the heavier guys. Not saying it'd be impossible, just *shrug*

I'm 5ft8 (172cm) 137 pounds (62kg). Most guys I have dated have been slim and over 6ft, but I am turned on by shorter guys with a similar build to me

Where are all the short guys are they hiding..! Besides me that is!

Invasion

Almac Wrote:Where are all the short guys are they hiding..! Besides me that is!

Invasion

Behind the tall guys?

I'm short too! But I think of it as cute sized instead Big Grin