Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
birthday paerty
it is is my birthday party soon .im going to for a meal at a restrant with my sister an fadzia and kayly from my house and my 2frinds and 2 workers for us.after it me and kayly an 1 of frind and my sister is going to a gaypub im very exited!
That sounds like it will be really good.
Hope you have a great time Joseph :-)
very happy birthday mate - go out and enjoy yourself , hope your going to be on that dancefloor in the gaypub showing your best dancing moves
sounds fun joseph! have a fun birthday!
In the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't. You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair... but its the way things are. The choice is yours. ~ Zidane Tribal

Hope is comforting, it allows us to accept fate no matter how tragic it may be. ~ Yunalesca

"Απο μακρυά και αγαπημένοι παρά απο κοντά και μαλωμένοι"

There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met ~ Gonzo
That sounds great Joseph! I wonder what Kayly will think of the gay pub! Have a fantastic birthday on Friday.
Cool
i think hwr will like it . her dosent mind about gay peple i toled fadziea and kayly im a gayman!
it was very good i has a lovely time.it was called bigmussle i had some mussles andchips.restront. then we been to 2gaypubs i danced lots . my frinds liked it gaypub it was very ffun.
Glad you had fun Joseph! Hopefully you'll have another fun one next year!
In the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't. You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair... but its the way things are. The choice is yours. ~ Zidane Tribal

Hope is comforting, it allows us to accept fate no matter how tragic it may be. ~ Yunalesca

"Απο μακρυά και αγαπημένοι παρά απο κοντά και μαλωμένοι"

There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met ~ Gonzo
Supergrin happy you and your friends had a good time, best wishes m8

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Birthday Artyboy Dan1980 23 777 11-15-2016, 08:06 PM
Last Post: artyboy
  My birthday bryyzy 16 1,453 06-16-2016, 10:29 AM
Last Post: knickerbuck
  Happy birthday LONDONER 1 368 03-01-2016, 01:28 AM
Last Post: Insertnamehere
  About remembering birthday... bluedragon 16 1,286 11-09-2015, 03:38 AM