Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cant take it anymore..
today, i got told by my own mother that i ruin everything...fml.
i feel like a werthless piece of crap. i just wanna leave.
i know i ruin everything, but its like...thanks for reminding me...
i wanna run away tonight or sometime real soon so i can just escape.
no one would even miss me anyway. i doubt they would even know i was gone.
if they did, i bet theyd be glad.
id be glad too.

ZombieSlayer Wrote:today, i got told by my own mother that i ruin everything...fml.
i wanna run away tonight or sometime real soon so i can just escape.
no one would even miss me anyway. i doubt they would even know i was gone.
id be glad too.

You don't ruin everything, you are unique and special. Unfortunately you are surrounded by people who fail to see how special you are. Don't worry though, soon you will find people that will appreciate just how wonderful you are, and hey if you do ruin everything maybe that's what they will love about you.

obviously that isnt waht they love about me if i get yelled at for it...

Give it some time, shut out the rest of the world and focus on yourself and your happiness if they are that bad. You've got, what, 3 more years right? And then...

Hiya hunni,
Dont let your mother put you down.... You are not responsible for anything she is accussing you of... Personally I think your mum needs to sort of chillax or later on in life your going to leave and not return... I know its demoralizing when someone puts you down but dont let her win against you hunni.. To me i beleive my friends are my family whether they are real life or online and my family are my friends... Why?? Because your non biological family understand you more than your own if that m akes sense

*hugz*

zeon x

ZombieSlayer Wrote:today, i got told by my own mother that i ruin everything...fml.

Trust me, you don't ruin anything at all. In it's self she's criticizeing her own parenting skills as she's the one who raised you. So if anything it's her ruining your life more than your ruining her. (though thats only one of many ways to look at it)

ZombieSlayer Wrote:i wanna run away tonight or sometime real soon so i can just escape.

Thats a bad idea, trust me. Your young, so living on the streets would be a much more challenging life then your current situation. And also why should you leave? you've done nothing wrong. Stay put, when your in your house just stay in your room and try block out the rest of the house full of hatred. If they come in your room to pick a fight tell them to get out. (I'm sure most teenagers do this anyway.)

ZombieSlayer Wrote:no one would even miss me anyway. i doubt they would even know i was gone.
id be glad too.

They would, know you were gone, and trust me they would miss you. Although from the point of perspective I know, they would probably just feel sorry for them selves. I know it sounds weird... but I think you'd miss yourself, when feeling alone sometimes you can only depend on yourself. If you ran away your takeing huge leap in the real world which could only make things whole lot harder.

ZombieSlayer Wrote:if they did, i bet theyd be glad.
id be glad too.

Glad that no one cares? as much as you try and hide it, deep inside that sort of stuff does major harm. Like someone is stabbing you in the heart with a spear and just wigglign it around now and again.

Going off what Zeon said I have a nice quote for that.
'Friends are Gods way of saying sorry for your family'
Now we are you friends Smile and as a friend I will tell you:
Your not worthless never think that.
You stand on equal grounds with everyone else, so never give up for less!
and lastly your beautiful in ever single way, so don't ever let someone get you down!

Bighug

I hope this helps... I tend to ramble about uselss stuff...

Hi ZS,

It is heartbreaking that you are made to feel so unhappy in the place where you are entitled to feel the safest. We all fall into quite dark places during our teens, but unless you are suffering physical or sexual abuse I would urge you not to leave if you can manage to cope for a while longer.

The moment you leave you would have to face the question of where your next meal would be coming from. It may be that you find a short term solution to that, but in the longer term the question becomes much more difficult to deal with and it is a problem that will never go away. The same with accommodation. At least at present you have a roof over your head and you are not the one who is forced to go out to work to pay for rent and utilities such as electricity and water. Running away might sound like a solution, but in my view should never be considered save as a last resort where your safety is definitely at risk. I know other people go on the run at fifteen, but I doubt many of them would be able to say that their lives were truly better because they did. It is far more likely that running away would present different and probably far worse problems.

Very best wishes to you for being able to make the best choices when you are considering these difficult decisions.

Hiya babes,
I agree with marshlander... Therre is a saying which goes dont bite the hand that feeds you.. I know being at home with parents can be shit and not the nicest moments but trust me... Since i got my mortgage and my own home and moved out of home to get my independance.. I have never known things be so stressful and difficult as i work full time hours get paid just over 1,000 a month and within 3 days its gone lol.. Least at home you wont have the stress and struggles.. If you moved in with a friend that would be different to some degree but if ya fell out then your out on ya tod and thats the last thing you want.. Take it from me being homeless isnt nice and i was for ten weeks sleeping out the back of a peugeot 206 whilst i awaited for my mortgage to complete

Kindest regards

zeon x