Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ch4 broadcast daily Muslim prayer!
Channel 4 broadcasting daily muslim prayer everyday at 4am for holy month.

Am i supposed to be tolerant because im gay?

No, im literally lost for words. sad, angry.

seems the next logical move after muslims cut a soldiers head off in broad daylight.

I think it is OK . . .
Prayer is not hurting anyone . . . And not every Muslim killed that soldier . . . Most of them are maybe nice people . . .

What you say does not make much sense I don't think . . .

Not every Muslim killed that soldier, not every Muslim condemned it either. Fine do your bizarre religion, force in down our throats, put it on our TV screens.

I don't think it makes sense to you coz you don't live here.

I live in England . . .

It is on at 4 AM I don't think that is really forcing down anyone throat . . . I never watch TV at 4 AM . . . Don't know any one else who does that . . .

Right soz hikari i saw your avi and name, thought it was someone else.

Plenty of erderly people are up at that time and some young children.

partisan Wrote:Right soz hikari i saw your avi and name, thought it was someone else.

Plenty of erderly people are up at that time and some young children.

They can watch other channel maybe ?

I see lot of Christian thing on TV now but I don't think is being forced on me . . . I just watch some thing else . . .

It still there. Its still on. But yeah maybe they can ignore it. With no sense of the past, or the way things are going with Muslim relations, or the future you can't understand, you probably don't care. Do you know how many Muslim terror plots were foiled last year? Nevermind.

partisan Wrote:It still there. Its still on. But yeah maybe they can ignore it. With no sense of the past, or the way things are going with Muslim relations, or the future you can't understand, you probably don't care. Do you know how many Muslim terror plots were foiled last year? Nevermind.

I think most Muslim people are not terrorist , though . . . So just have Muslim Prayer on TV won't hurt any one . . .

Yes but like someone said, all terrorists seem to be muslims. And theres muslims who openly support terrorism & hate speech who are in everyday life.

partisan Wrote:Yes but like someone said, all terrorists seem to be muslims. And theres muslims who openly support terrorism & hate speech who are in everyday life.

I think that's definitely not true there are lot of non Muslim terrorist . . .
And lot of non Muslim people who support terrorism and hate speech . . .