Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ch4 broadcast daily Muslim prayer!
Krupt Wrote:Most western countries are built on Christianity and that's a fact.

If you go to another country, you adapt to their heritage, traditions and beliefs or fuck off.

You don't go to your friends houses and rearrange their furniture because you believe it would look better another way, so don't come to my country and change my traditions and heritage when there are other amazing countries that would be more than happy to accomadate you and your beliefs.....Like Afghanistan.

See what they did to that place...did you? well have a look because if we tolerate that element in society, UK, Australia and USA will look like Afghanistan given enough time.

Of course, Krupt, this won't concern YOUR generation, so you aren't technically to blame, but isn't that the pot calling the kettle black...? What did Europeans do to the Aborigines??? A bit of perspective is needed here.... We also live in a more globalised society now, where intercultural exchanges are speeding up changes.

You posted the apology before I finished my post so I didn't see it at first, sorry.

Englishman Wrote:I don't call it paranoia, I call it perception.

And I apologised.

A good thing you did. Hikari is just as legitimate here as you or me...

I think it's cool.Confusedmile:

Might see what I can learn from it.

princealbertofb Wrote:A good thing you did. Hikari is just as legitimate here as you or me...

Excuse me? And if I didn't?

princealbertofb Wrote:Of course, Krupt, this won't concern YOUR generation, so you aren't technically to blame, but isn't that the pot calling the kettle black...? What did Europeans do to the Aborigines??? A bit of perspective is needed here.... We also live in a more globalised society now, where intercultural exchanges are speeding up changes.

All of this talk 'What about 400 years ago when England/France who ever blah blah'

That was ever such a slightly different world, wouldn't you say? Where guns and violence were a must, and foreign cultures and people were seen as dangerous and mythical beings.

Krupt was talking modern day civilisation, as you well know, where politics have vastly improved, but the muslim fanatics still seem to think they are in the 1600's.

On the news just now, areas under control by rebels in Syria is coming under sharia law. A 14yo boy beaten and shot to death, and they showed men getting 40 whips in the street, it was disturbing. There's been instances of Muslims trying to enforce this law in London and other major citys.

partisan Wrote:On the news just now, areas under control by rebels in Syria is coming under sharia law. A 14yo boy beaten and shot to death, and they showed men getting 40 whips in the street, it was disturbing. There's been instances of Muslims trying to enforce this law in London and other major citys.

Did you see the Panarama programme on Aunty Beeb the other day about the subject?
Very worrying.

I know the difference between "all muslims are terrorists" and "all terrorists are muslims" but both statements are wrong. Here's a list of all terror acts committed in the US between the years 2002-2005. Scroll to the end of the page.

http://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/public...rror_05sum

Of course we shouldn't tolerate radically violent muslims any more than we should tolerate any other groups with similar behaviour. I encourage anyone who sincerely believes muslims are behind all, or even most acts of terror to do their research before entering debates with offensively incorrect statistics. There's nothing wrong with broadcasting a prayer and it does NOT signify a secret islamic plan to invade western culture. Oh, and citing individual cases of islamic violence is not the same as proving the aforementioned statement that all terrorisms are muslims.

Englishman Wrote:Did you see the Panarama programme on Aunty Beeb the other day about the subject?
Very worrying.

No i missed that, not a suprise it was worrying though