Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chit chat with an over 50 for giggles
zeon Wrote:hello,
You shouldnt leave try downloading registery mechanic it is a product u pay for but it does sort out alot of issues occurring

hi thanks

it it better than this? http://www.iobit.com/systemcare.html

the wind is 50 mph here-so far power works

HollandofFrance Wrote:afraid to even post on some threads

i get some backlash from some

does this site have more than one moderator?

who are they?

Ask yourself why you get backlash, to put it quite politely you talk a load of bollocks half the time of which I an other members find alienating. I'd expect a man of your age to have more sense an understanding about life and provide actual adivice, but you come a across as a right wing buffoon with passive aggressive and sociopathic tendencies. To be quite blunt I am often disgusted at half of the twaddle you write especially to some of the more vulnerable members of the forum. If you want to leave, leave I and many others aren't going to stop you. If it means it's for the greater good so be it.

mrk2010 Wrote:... to put it quite politely ...

I think it is important to give back something if only a view point of being gay and >50years old to the forum. for example I really dont know if it gets better but rather you just get stronger. Show that strength... ok.

pellaz Wrote:I think it is important to give back something if only a view point of being gay and >50years old to the forum. for example I really dont know if it gets better but rather you just get stronger. Show that strength... ok.

Pellaz I really look up to the older guys like you on the forum because it lets younger guys like me who have had issues see that's it does get better.Confusedmile: just that man is the total opposite of what I would like to be when I'm older and boils my . . . . Well you get the idea.

mrk2010 Wrote:Ask yourself why you get backlash, to put it quite politely you talk a load of bollocks half the time of which I an other members find alienating. I'd expect a man of your age to have more sense an understanding about life and provide actual adivice, but you come a across as a right wing buffoon with passive aggressive and sociopathic tendencies. To be quite blunt I am often disgusted at half of the twaddle you write especially to some of the more vulnerable members of the forum. If you want to leave, leave I and many others aren't going to stop you. If it means it's for the greater good so be it.

sociopathic tendencies?what did i say?well you have no time to get a link i guess-thats crazy talk

why did you even post here ?youre negative

you guys must think you're so educated and knowledgeable being able to analyze people online

every negative word you say to people just comes back to you as bad karma

i never put anyone down here

you probably hate me because im schizo affective -you're prejudiced i think

or you hate older people

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passive%E2%...e_behavior

a bunch of psychiatric BS dsm4 is bullshit

im no sociapath

why am i even answering you-i dont know you and you sound not worth it

and why did you respond with negativity?

when did i put anyone down here? show me

you should have issued an infraction-do that each time and ill look at it

I've said my piece, I'm not going to go into it further . . . . . . . .

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2011/11/1...alifornia/

depressing

someone said im "right wing"-whats that mean?look it up on Wikipedia

i like the king of France?maybe-i guess there's some guy out there who thinks he is

im liberal on issues opposed to death penalty

legalize pot and thus empty jails

but in the murky world of american politics WHERE THEY ALL FLIPFLOP can be the same on some issues i dont think you can judge a person by who they vote for always

obama does seem friendly and helpful but other things he says does i dont like much

santorum and his followers seem pretty weird i guess and i hope he doesnt get nomination

Obama flipflops too on stuff

they are all cfr jerks anyway

i really dont want to vote for any of them much anymore