Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
couldn't 'perform'
I'm 23, I had a 19 year old over for some fun tonight for the second time. He is cute and attractive. I bottomed a bit but it hurt too much which sometimes happens for me, thats normal. But then I went to top and couldnt get hard, which has never happened before. I think it is partly cuz he doesn't like foreplay and oral or even kissing much and those are all turn ons for me. But still, he is young and attractive and horny and wants to fuck...what happened, why couldnt I get hard? I feel horrible now. I offered to suck him off but he didn't want that. I was so embarrassed and just said sorry and he then left. Now he isn't really my type anyways because he just wants to get right down to fucking, but still I never had this sort of problem before...it was so embarrasing Sad

dont feel bad maybe he wasnt the one for you it happens even with me before so your not alone

my name is mike welcome to GS if you want to pm let me know
enjoy your stayConfusedmile:

p.s im 23 too lol

Don't be embarrassed, it doesn't sound like he gave you much of a reason to be hard. Ya take out the kissing and the foreplay and I won't even bother with trying to get it up. I would've told him to leave.

Dude I know you’re feeling kind embarrassed right not but the way I see it, you can’t put all the fault on your inability to perform. Some of the blame has to go the cute young horny guy for being a lazy lay, has the saying goes It Takes 2 To Tango.

There are also some guys with whom feelings can make a difference. Perhaps you're one of those guys who does better as a top if he actually loves the guy, as opposed to a hot guy who really isn't his type

I think you answered your own question.

about the bountiful effects of kissing on our emotional chemistry:
Kissing Revealed: 17 Things You Never Knew About Locking Lips - iVillage

When bottoming starts to hurt, it's hard to get it back up (for me anyway). Takes practice for me.

What you don't mention Akboi is whether you two had had anything to drink and whether you smoke. You may not have had any problems before, but there is also a combination of things that go from the brain switching off to the blood vessels not being properly irrigated (smoking can make it more difficult to sustain an erection) and as for the drink, that too can dampen your mood. I'd say that your partner didn't actually make it easier when he didn't do any of the things that get you started, with foreplay missing. I wouldn't put too much importance on this happening and you just have to admit that sometimes you are just not up to it. Apparently, his very demand to be fcuked immediately put just that pressure on you in the wrong place. As Timmy said earlier, it does take two to tango... and the kissing seems quite essential in getting the mood right.

jbrowder you are right...I could top for my ex any day anytime because we were in love and I was comfortable with him. This time around there was no chemistry, no foreplay, and a lot of pressure.

Thanks everyone for your helpful comments...I am feeling better thanks to them Smile