Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
curious, and want to...
So here is the thing, I am married and life is good. Meeting a longtime friend tomorrow night in another city for a night out. We will be drinking, probably heavily, and the way things worked out we have a hotel room.

I really want to give him a blow job. I'm not sure how to go about it. I do think he will be okay with it, I think he has experimented before... I'm fairly sure he has. we have been friends for 20 years, and have a lot of the same ideals.

I thought about just right out asking him. Once we got back to the room at night, I thought I would just ask him if I could suck his cock.

does anyone have any advice?

You're asking strangers on the internet for advice on how to seduce your long time friend after a night of drinking?

Yeah, make sure the hotel isn't sold out because you might need to get another room!

Good luck, let us know how it goes!

Icon16

I personally would not have sex with you or any other married man.

Not because there is something 'wrong' with you, but because my own personal ethics do not allow me to break the wedding vow thing that you have with the spouse.

While I know gays who answer those 'I'm married and want discreet....' type ads, I also know many who are not going to step over that boundary with a married man. Perhaps more so since Canada, and several states now acknowledge and even have gay weddings, thus bringing a new era where gay men are being faced with the serious impact of what wedding vows actually mean.

Even if this guy is willing to play, he mayn't be interested in becoming the 'other woman'.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I personally would not have sex with you or any other married man.

Not because there is something 'wrong' with you, but because my own personal ethics do not allow me to break the wedding vow thing that you have with the spouse.

While I know gays who answer those 'I'm married and want discreet....' type ads, I also know many who are not going to step over that boundary with a married man. Perhaps more so since Canada, and several states now acknowledge and even have gay weddings, thus bringing a new era where gay men are being faced with the serious impact of what wedding vows actually mean.

Even if this guy is willing to play, he mayn't be interested in becoming the 'other woman'.

100% agree. I am a person that believes in monogamy in any relationship for myself. I wouldn't stray, I wouldn't expect my partner to stray, and I wouldn't have a fling with any person who is straying (Regardless of weather they have an oft referred to 'open relationship').

I could never be the 'other man', the casual fling or hook up, and I couldn't even give advice on how to cheat on a partner. My ex could, but then that is why he is an ex

wanttotry Wrote:I really want to give him a blow job. I'm not sure how to go about it. I do think he will be okay with it

i am not into the moral issues why you should not have sex with this guy. you should have already thought this through and set your boundaries.

-why do you want to have sex with this guy? a bigger issue is if you bi or gay you need to deal with it. the existing marriage has real physical and economic ramifications.
-oral sex is lower risk but be aware anything you contract your wife gets too.
-why is your wife ok for you to be out over night. is your straight relationship failed

after all this
-here is the best .
-

I am very comfortable in my sexuality, and am not questioning it. Honestly, I am simply curious, and want to try giving a blowjob. I am not interested in having a continuing affair with either sex, and am not interested in having sex with another woman. This is purely out of curiosity.

I have known this guy for a long time, and we have very similar views on a lot of subjects. I would not even think of trying this with anyone else, only him, because I think I can trust him to understand my intentions. Again, I am pretty sure he has experimented with other guys, way back in college. I think he tried with me once, when we were drunk, but we were interrupted... just a vibe I got then, with the circumstances.

I would also only try this time, because we will be alone, drunk, and with no one to interrupt or find out. Our wives are okay with us going to hotel room for the night because the only place we can meet up is several hours from each of our homes, and we will be drinking heavily. I just think the circumstances are there for no one to find out, and I am really very curious.

sure! you can say all of that to you pal- and then get bashed in the face! It'll be great! blood everywhere!

it would be nice for you to learn manners. To get into ze pants you must first seep into their soul. unless you're both shallow and insecure FOOLS. learn to reality! cock sucking doesnt make you grow wings and fly away! sick of reciting zat line.

wanttotry Wrote:I am very comfortable in my sexuality, and am not questioning it. ... and I am really very curious.
gay men are the 3% of the general population looking for a proper relationship with another man. we are all comfortable now.

wanttotry Wrote:Our wives are okay with us going to hotel room for the night
tell them the sex thing too.

I read everything. you said your curious? what if you like it and wanna do it more often? hmmmmm. I think your in the closet and dont know it.

Hello,
I would say if his wanting it then go for it but if he doesnt then respect that... On the other hand you could ask yourself if you respect his marriage or If he would keep it a secret... Furthermore do you want him to keep pestering you to suck his cock when his horny asnd meet up in another hotel room until the hotel figures your both bent??? If so happy cock sucking Smile

Kindest regards

zeon x