Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Curious for a first experience
So, I am really mew to all of this, and I am looking for some advice about how I can find a good guy for a first time hookup. Is craigslist my only real option? Any advice would be appreciated, I am a bit shy and nervous about this, and finding someone on CL kinda scares me.

It occurred to me that there are some dating apps such as "GROWLr", "Scruff", and "MenHunt". You might wanna give it a try.
生年不满百,
常怀千岁忧。
昼短苦夜长,
何不秉烛游。

^^ What [MENTION=24431]Alvin[/MENTION] said. Hell, man, I'd even try Grindr before Craigslist.

I thought Grindr was the one app to have in your case.... Craigslist doesn't get much of a good review, usually, does it?

Craig's List sucks. You're more likely to get an STD than a good guy. My single friends use Grindr and seem to get a lot of action there.

I can see why you are nervous. You are in a monogamous straight relationship so you are in the closet and have to keep secrets from your woman. Not much good can come from this.

Darius Wrote:I can see why you are nervous. You are in a monogamous straight relationship so you are in the closet and have to keep secrets from your woman. Not much good can come from this.

Thanks [MENTION=21957]Darius[/MENTION], I didn't pick up on that. Not my business to judge, but yeah --- if you're going to do this without discussing it with her first, it's just an invitation to a world of hurt.

i had Grinder app for a very short time , all i got was propositioned for sex ...if you want that then great , I use Scruff and i have found genuine guys on there so i dont mind that app so much - plus the conversation seems a little better...you can use the woof button on guys you fancy too , they can reply if they want and you could strike up a conversation that way - at the very least i would try to have some online interactions first with a guy.
Advice i would give is follow the advice you would give yourself to a teenage daughter who was about to meet a stranger who they have met via the internet

Thanks. I will have to give Grindr and Scruff a try.

Grindr Tinder