Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
date number 2
i wanted to put this up earlier but you know how it is late night early morning at work :frown: anyway this time we planned for him to meet me at my friends that im staying at around 7 but i was pretty late coming back from work so i bumped into him coming up to my mates place, he was looking good as ever. i was still in all my work clothes and stuff so i invited him in to have a coffee or something while i got ready (it doesnt take me long to get ready)

so we got inside he points at the boxes i have in the living room (stuff from when i've moved out) and asks what in the box and he specificity asks about the one called "my sad sad sad stuff" i was rather hoping he wouldnt find this out about me until we knew each other better but now i had to tell him whats in the box and it my guilty pleasure (dont worry its nothing dirty) i have a fairly large collection of old video game consoles and games.... yeah sad i know. so i told him and rather than laughing at me he said cool and asked if i have mega man X..... i knew he was perfect :biggrin: so i set up the snes and he played while i got ready. a quick shower later i was ready and when i went back into the living room he'd beaten two bosses already... takes me an hour to do one lol.

so i asked him if there was anything he wanted to do and he wanted to go see the justin beiber movie, i was a bit in shock but to my relief he laughed and said "just kidding" and said he wanted to see paul which is cool cause i like pegg and frost. so we go to the cinema what the movie...well most of it, we did have some back row cinema fun Remybussi hehe. the movie was pretty funny, i love those guys lol.

anyway after the film we went for a walk on the beach (on the recommendation of most of the people who replied to my post thingy) which was a great idea buttttt as always the way in england it was bloody cold, peter had a jumper on that wasnt thick enough so he was really cold so i took my big coat and wrapped half of it around him and pulled him into me and we walk like that with each others arms around our waists Confusedmile: and this is the moment when he surprised me with gift, he asked if i was busy sunday and i said no, and he said "remember how you like rugby" and i said yeah and he got out of his pocket a couple tickets to see england vs scotland this sunday at twickenham :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: i love watching england play like way too much lol and i said thank you but its far too extravagant a gift, i was really worried he paid through the teeth for them, but as it turns out his mates were going to go but had a last minute change of plan and when he told them about me they gave them to him so i felt much better about that and theres no sense wasting england tickets :tongue: so thats my sunday set :biggrin:

so we get off the beach and into the mini and we both look at each other and peter says "you hungry?" which i then replied yes!!! lol but by this time its 2am and everywhere nice is shut so we go back to his and try to cook something up sadly both of us being useless cooks we put a couple frozen pizzas in the oven (i know master chefs right Grlaugh ) this is the first time ive seen his place for long enough to take it in and its just my style nice modern and clean, while looking around i see his movie collection, and i thought i had a weird movie collection, he had everything from die hard to the devil wears prada lol, once our pizza was cooked we lit some candals, sat down, put a movie on and wrapped up in a blanket. we watched shaun of the dead just because we watched paul lol, we wrapped up warm and snuggled had our pizza and wine and chatted until we fell asleep on the sofa Confusedmile:

sadly i had to get up early to go to work :frown: but i got up cleaned and made sure he was warm and comfy and woke him up to tell him i was off and kissed him goodbye Confusedmile: later during the day he texted me thanks for cleaning up and that i really shouldnt have, and we've been texting all day :biggrin: and thats all i have for today Tongue so i what to know what your perfect date would be?? and whats you perfect guy or gal is?? and i'll keep you guys updated as stuff happens xxxxx

ps sorry for these things being so long, once i start i cant stop lol

Wall of text, though worth the read Smile I'm so happy for you Big Grin

Okay first thing Ninja you need to re-name that box "My epic box full of win"
and it sounds like you had a good night so Yaaahhhh!!!!

Also whats the deal with Rugby, as a Canadian i don't understand it at all.

Jealous! that sounds incredible. your a lucky man. Hope it all works out!Confusedmile:

woww thats good to hear sweetConfusedmile:

ninja Wrote:well most of it, we did have some back row cinema fun Remybussi hehe.

;o)

ninja Wrote:so i took my big coat and wrapped half of it around him and pulled him into me and we walk like that with each others arms around our waists Confusedmile:

Being a gentleman has it's rewards.

ninja Wrote:we wrapped up warm and snuggled had our pizza and wine and chatted until we fell asleep on the sofa Confusedmile:

If you don't mind me asking how did it feel for you being so physically close to him?

Since you asked my perfect guy is my bf! Don't apologise for giving us the full story, I am sure I am not the only one enjoying it. (That said, paragraphs rather than wall of text would be good.)
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

fredv3b Wrote:;o)

Being a gentleman has it's rewards.

If you don't mind me asking how did it feel for you being so physically close to him?

Since you asked my perfect guy is my bf! Don't apologise for giving us the full story, I am sure I am not the only one enjoying it. (That said, paragraphs rather than wall of text would be good.)

i dont mind any questions Confusedmile: it felt really really good, very warm and cuddly :biggrin: and i know i should use paragraphs >.< if my old english text could see that shes give me an ear full lol. i'll edit it to make it less OMG WALL OF TEXT!!! lol

TimmyThink Wrote:Okay first thing Ninja you need to re-name that box "My epic box full of win"
and it sounds like you had a good night so Yaaahhhh!!!!

Also whats the deal with Rugby, as a Canadian i don't understand it at all.

rugby is fantastic, its adrenalin packed wither your playing or watching, and in rugby we have a saying "football is a gentleman's game played by hooligans, rugby is a hooligans game played by gentleman" which is very true nowadays.....and cause atm the 6 nations is on we only have to beat 5 people and its nice to watch your country win at something lol

I think it's very interesting to note that Rugby although more macho and masculine is less homophobic. I'd be interested to hear opinions as to why.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

fredv3b Wrote:I think it's very interesting to note that Rugby although more macho and masculine is less homophobic. I'd be interested to hear opinions as to why.

it is very odd isnt it when you compare rugby and football, gareth thomas has the most caps for wales and is openly gay and very welcomed in the game, i dont know what would be the response if wayne rooney was gay but i dont think it would go down too well :/ but i've never met a gay football players there might be loads Smile just a theory but maybe because footballers are abit more feminine with their hair styling, modelling and such that they might be abit insecure in their sexuality and try to compensate by being abit homophobic???? just a thought.