Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
distance...
so as some of you may already know, kaje (452) and i are together....
well not really, which is the problem....
he lives in illinois and i live in pennsylvania.
he wants to come visit me, but doesn't know what to do.
any ideas?
Is it difficult for him to not just book a flight and fly out there?

Is the problem a place to stay?

hope you both can work it out
I can't do either o those, I can't drive.
what does driving have to do with anything?

even I have a taxi service in this little sh!t hole (in PA)... or maybe get a friend to take ya to the airport... buses are also an alternative but make sure you have a video player...nearly cross country would be horrible.

there are a number of other alternatives to travel... where there is a will there is a way...

oh, p.s. at 46 I dont drive either, hehehe
I was thinking about planning a road trip with my cousin, but I'm not out to her yet. Not that she'd mind. But Vinny's not OUT to his family and I dunno how I'd get to see him....
Since you are both in school, how about seeing if there is anyway to join a group or club or sport that travel. It may require doing some research about how, where, and what, but it may be possible. I know when I was in junior high that I had the opportunity to travel to places with groups from the school. I ended up going to Vancouver with the senior band for a national competition. Thus if you two could find a group that possible convenes for a competition, a conference, or something else then you could meet at the event. It may seem too complicated, but may not if you both know of something.

Anyway thats just my suggestion.
In the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't. You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair... but its the way things are. The choice is yours. ~ Zidane Tribal

Hope is comforting, it allows us to accept fate no matter how tragic it may be. ~ Yunalesca

"Απο μακρυά και αγαπημένοι παρά απο κοντά και μαλωμένοι"

There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met ~ Gonzo
well, if you were to plan a road trip with your cousin... then you would stay at a hotel...

vinny, where are you in PA? big or small city?

um you could meet anywhere... a park, cafe, library... just anywhere...

of course youre both underage so ya cant meet in a bar or club.
fjp999 Wrote:well, if you were to plan a road trip with your cousin... then you would stay at a hotel...

vinny, where are you in PA? big or small city?

um you could meet anywhere... a park, cafe, library... just anywhere...

of course youre both underage so ya cant meet in a bar or club.

i live in littlestown
which is VERY close to gettysburg
I actually think I might've figured something out. Since he lives near Gettysburg.....
wanna share?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Long Distance Relationship Sivan 1 690 03-06-2016, 10:54 PM
Last Post: Cuddly
  Help! Long distance relationships? Dancer 18 960 07-19-2014, 05:41 AM
Last Post: Virge
  Long distance relationship Anonymous 31 1,311 06-01-2014, 08:03 PM
Last Post: TwisttheLeaf
  Please give insight into my long-distance relationship trouble adzcoz444 12 757 12-09-2012, 10:49 PM
Last Post: princealbertofb
  Relantionship vs distance vs masturbating edkrfv 4 858 09-03-2012, 08:27 PM
Last Post: edkrfv