Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
doubt about sexual intercourse
62% of gay males report that anal is 'ew' (digusting, horrific, painful, crappy - ha ha get the last one?).

With that many claiming to not want anything to do with it, I would have to say that normal gay sex means no anal. IF normal is reflected by majority.

if i truly loved the guy then i could try to deal with not having anal sex. but, i am not so sure i would succeed at it. sex is the ultimate connection between two guys, and i want that connection. i want to be involved that intimately with another man, i want to feel him inside and have him feel me. it's a pretty big deal. fucking a guy and being fucked by him, that's a whole different thing on its own, something that just does not compare to a simple handjob or a blowjob (no matter how well executed).

i don't understand what the problem is. if you're afraid of not being able to satisfy your partner, then most couples learn their dynamics and preferences together. you might think you don't know what to do, but you'll end up discovering what makes him feel good and what doesn't in the process. and in the process you'll know what to do. and what you don't know he'll end up teaching you. there's nothing to be afraid of. you just need to communicate with your partner on the matters of sex. it still puzzles me that some people don't do this.

The only "musts" I know of in relationships are talk, listen, compromise. That's the starting place for you lonelylad.

thank you for your views members. they are very helpful to me.

I'll refer you to the video I'm about to post in a new thread for this health and sex section. Have a look at it. It says about 1 in 4 gay men doesn't enjoy anal sex, so no, it's not an obligation. It should be something that you are comfortable with, with the partner of your choice, the one you think and hope you can trust not to hurt you. Otherwise it can be a rather more negative experience than it needs to be.
Don't be pressured into doing anything you don't want to do.
Take care.

See Advice from Holland...

Here's the link to that video.
https://gayspeak.com/showpost.php?p=512754&postcount=1

thank you very much for the link princealbertofb. i appreciate it very much.

Some guys just find anal to be a turn off, what intrigues me is that you are afraid of it due to your reservations about performance.
So, if I might ask, are you afraid of being a top or of being a bottom?
If it's a fear of bottoming you might want to practice with some sex toys, didoes etc. Some guys are apprehensive about penetration.
Also if you have a hang up about being on the top, you might find that anal masturbation will get you past and fears of that part of another mans anatomy. Good luck!

The first time I was entered in the rear, it was an exciting event because it was slow process. There was no quick and that was it issue. The slow rhythmic event was hot. It was both our first time and if I am going to enter anyone, it has to be the same

thank you for your replies butterfingers and pistol34. i am a bottom but your suggestion seems helpful. thank you once again.