Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fav internet broser
Chrome because it syncs all my data with my android tablets and phone.

Silk...

It's the Kindle Fire HD's default Browser, however, on my iPod and Samsung Galaxy Tab, I use Mercury, but also The Default Browser sometimes for my Samsung.

My Blackberry uses the default Blackberry Browser.

And when I get my LG Nexus 4 on Tuesday, I'll probably get Chrome...or Mercury, who knows...I quite like Mercury though, very customizable. :3

...I just realized I have too many devices x.x ...and no bloody computer! Lol, I should get a Laptop next time...

Sylph Wrote:Silk...

It's the Kindle Fire HD's default Browser, however, on my iPod and Samsung Galaxy Tab, I use Mercury, but also The Default Browser sometimes for my Samsung.

My Blackberry uses the default Blackberry Browser.

And when I get my LG Nexus 4 on Tuesday, I'll probably get Chrome...or Mercury, who knows...I quite like Mercury though, very customizable. :3

...I just realized I have too many devices x.x ...and no bloody computer! Lol, I should get a Laptop next time...
Rumour has it, a new Nexus phone will be out before Christmas, made by Motorola.
Just thought it would be useful(and hopefully not too late) info.:redface:

safariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiIIIIIIiiiiiiIiIiiIIIIiiiiiiiiiii < they all be i s. big ones nd lil ones

Genersis Wrote:Rumour has it, a new Nexus phone will be out before Christmas, made by Motorola.
Just thought it would be useful(and hopefully not too late) info.:redface:

I know, but I figured It would come out and if I'm still here(which I doubt), we won't get it till like a month or 2 after and then that's only if they have it in stock. When the LG Nexus 4 first came out, it sold out so quick, we didn't even one...

Now they have enough in stock Smile .

But it's okay though, cause the 4 is still really really good, so the new one might be an upgrade, but I'll save on cost of a newly released phone compared with a slightly older one ;3 .

Fair enough. The Nexus 4 is a great phone. :biggrin:
Personally, I don't think the Nexus 5 will be too big of an improvement specification-wise anyway, though it will have whatever new flashy tech is needed to run Android 5.0's new toys.

Mozilla for the win! Big Grin

Been using it since back when it was called Mozilla Firebird, and don't see me changing any time soon Smile

Spellbound Wrote:Why would you use more than one browser? Apart from mb35, of course.

I use Firefox and Chrome and I use two because oddly, I can't log on to my bank if I use Chrome.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Firefox, I've has always worked pretty well for me.

I use safari