Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
flaky
OMG i would love to move from Britain to a country where it snowed a lot. I like New Zealand especially Queenstown. I so want to visit and purchase a holiday home there. Its my dream!!! Tongue

xxx

Didn't like Queenstown, it oddly reminded me of Windermere Town
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

It snowed here yesterday, and its still here with a lovely chill in the air. Its a fun feeling to walk through the first real snowfall of the season.

I got all of you beat !!!

its - 25 celcius here and theres about 24 inches of snow. It can get down - 50 with 70-90 MPH winds.

Northern British Colombia Canada.

Expect pictures soon.

XRIMO Wrote:It snowed here yesterday, and its still here with a lovely chill in the air. Its a fun feeling to walk through the first real snowfall of the season.
I know exactly what you mean, but the weathers gone all warmer again here and rainy, damn it!!! I don't enjoy the rain quite so much. So vive la neige!!!
Wink

We never get snow here.... ever.

It's snowing here, and according to the local weather service it is now a blizzard. I seriously cannot see outside my bedroom window. All the schools are closed, including the university which never happens. So I am sitting in the house enjoying the day off with a nice cup of hot tea and I have no plans on going outside. I will post pictures once I figure out how to do it.

We had two snow showers today, waiting for more. If we have heavy snowfalls even for a day this country grinds to a halt. It seems we do not plan for winter snow, costs too much money.:mad:

i cant wait for a huge snow fall, it reminds me of a proper christmas....i love snow more than the sun - gimme the cold anytime, you can always wrap up for it, if its a heat wave then ur down to your boxers - any less and your arrested Laugh

Yesterday we got about a foot of snow here (I have no idea what that is in meters, I kinda slept through math class on metric day lol). It is super cold and we are expected to get more lake effect snow tonight. Oh the joys of living in the great white north and on some fucking big lakes to boot.