Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
freakin adorable
Oh my god! that baby looks like a tiny little dork but it's so freaking adorable!!!:biggrin:

Anocxu Wrote:Guns and pregnancy don't mix Virge...
You would definitely have some interesting kids..

*Moving to Europe to avoid generation Virge*

hahahaha! I need to send you parts of the book we've been working on about raising a kid... Then you'll really be afraid.

We're planning to start fostering in maybe three to five years... Then maybe move into adopting.

And go find a pregnant woman and try to take her gun away and get back to me about it.... hahahahaha!

Virge Wrote:hahahaha! I need to send you parts of the book we've been working on about raising a kid... Then you'll really be afraid.

We're planning to start fostering in maybe three to five years... Then maybe move into adopting.

And go find a pregnant woman and try to take her gun away and get back to me about it.... hahahahaha!
You know Virge..
Down here in good ol' Floriduhh...
You don't see a lot of preggers packing..
Just wanted to point that out...

I guess my surprise prank visit..
Me dressed like a bandit busting in and trying to Rob the B&B is out of the question...

Ok..
Moving on to plan E...

Anocxu Wrote:You know Virge..
Down here in good ol' Floriduhh...
You don't see a lot of preggers packing..
Just wanted to point that out...

I guess my surprise prank visit..
Me dressed like a bandit busting in and trying to Rob the B&B is out of the question...

Ok..
Moving on to plan E...

You got part of it right... You don't see a lot of preggers packing... They aren't getting out of their cars wobbling in Walmarts swinging guns in each hand. They stick them in places we don't know about... That way you have to guess which one is packing a beretta and which one isn't.

Virge Wrote:You got part of it right... You don't see a lot of preggers packing... They aren't getting out of their cars wobbling in Walmarts swinging guns in each hand. They stick them in places we don't know about... That way you have to guess which one is packing a beretta and which one isn't.
'I wish aai could quit you' .

It's clearly fake. In reality, the baby would recoil in horror on seeing how positively ghastly everything is.

himself Wrote:It's clearly fake. In reality, the baby would recoil in horror on seeing how positively ghastly everything is.
Well someone is battling vaginal dryness this morning...

Good morning sunshine..
We miised you.,.

Anocxu Wrote:Well someone is battling vaginal dryness this morning...

I was being delightful.

himself Wrote:I was being delightful.
Lol..
Lol..
Darius teases me..
I tease you...Virge...
This is the new rule.

Nice to see you on ...