Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
future paranoia??
Hey.
I have been going to my local gay nightclub for a year now. I go every week religeously and i have become a regular face there now and i tend get ALOT of attention.
Alot of the lads in there have been trying to make me their Boyfriend for a while. (im not being big headed here just honest xD)

Anyway.... i got a new boyfriend and i took him out with me last night to the club.
all night the other lads were giving him mucky looks and being bitchy towards him.
It kinda ruined the night and he feels really uncomfortable going again now.
I told him its just jelousy and they will get over it soon.

I have been thinking he might get paranoid about me going out in the future because he has seen the attention i get and he will obviously feel threatened.
Im wondering if theres a way to prevent it getting to that without me having to stop my weekly clubbing lol

Has anyone experienced this before?

How long have you guys been together? It sucks that people get jealous but maybe it'd be wise to take a few weeks off from the club, then try going back with him again? Or to cut back from every week to every other week?

If your new boyfriend ends up too uncomfortable, that could be signs of trust issues that would need to be worked through. Be it your friends or your new boyfriend, anyone getting jealous can definitely be ugly. All you can really do for now is let him know he's the one you want, everything else is just fun with friends, and hope for the best. Right now it sounds more like worry over a potential problem, and not yet a problem... so just be honest and understanding.

Does he drink? If he does - and is an okay drunk, not an angry one - maybe give him a couple shots to loosen him up before taking him with next time lol. But obviously can't do that if he doesn't drink, and don't do that if it'd worsen problems.

You could go out with that paper bag over your head..............only joking.

Weird how he gets upset that, of all the hot boys sweating the night away in the club, you choose to be with him. Other people might consider that an honour Rolleyes

marshlander Wrote:Weird how he gets upset that, of all the hot boys sweating the night away in the club, you choose to be with him. Other people might consider that an honour Rolleyes
That's not the case right now from my understanding of the post, just a worry. The case right now is the other guys were jealous of the boyfriend which made the boyfriend uncomfortable and not a fan of the place, but the anonymous poster wants to keep going to the club to see his friends.

Any updates anonymous? Do you have any reason to believe that your boyfriend would get jealous?

Well he is jelous of my friendship with a lad who fancies me but i try reasure him nothing will ever happen because the guy is not my type.
Since i posted this my boyfriend has spoken about the night out and has said he will be uncomfortable if i go there alone now.
so... it seems my prediction was correct lol.

As for the paper bag... is that because i posted anonymous?
I did that so people dont think i love myself because i genuinly dont know why i get so much attention.
if i was looking at me i wouldnt find me attractive lol

BENDERBOY Wrote:You could go out with that paper bag over your head..............only joking.

Benderboy wins the internet.

BENDERBOY Wrote:You could go out with that paper bag over your head..............only joking.

ooh now i get it lol.
yeah i might try it.

Just to add to the situation... i recieved this message just now on facebook;

" IF IM NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND IL MAKE SURE HE DOESNT WANT TO BE TOO"

looks like we will be in for a rough ride eh

hmmmmm this makes the whole gay sence seem totally not my thing lol, god how bloody imature, I wouldn't make friends in places like that really....

sweetlad2010 Wrote:hmmmmm this makes the whole gay sence seem totally not my thing lol, god how bloody imature, I wouldn't make friends in places like that really....

It seems its only good for single people where i live.
Now im taken the people i thought were my friends have turned nasty because im not interested in them.
I cant help who i like.
This shouldnt put you off the gay scene though. people are different and not all so imature.

Im thinking of going to a different city from now on.
that way... me and my bf can make new friends together.
But i will miss the decent people from my regular club.