Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
gay level
I saw the thread title and was prepared to bring in an "IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAND" meme.

Anyway, I got a 3 (equally heterosexual and homosexual). No shock there. But it's too linear and seems too focused on sex. Where are the questions asking who you'd see yourself cuddling with for two hours or if you see yourself dealing with a man's or with a woman's farts in bed?

dynamodean Wrote:3: "Equally heterosexual and homosexual."

That seems about right. Though I feel I could be pansexual and be attracted to anyone under the right circumstances.

Just use bi, when I hear pansexual I cannot eliminate the mental image of someone having sex with bread.

Buzzer Wrote:Just use bi, when I hear pansexual I cannot eliminate the mental image of someone having sex with bread.

I think of pancakes.

'Pansexual' probably approximates my inclinations more closely, but 'bi' is better known and close enough so I just use that more if anything

fascinating

2. Predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual.

Suppose it's no surprise. However, it is highly subjective since it requires complete honesty in answering odd, hetero-biased questions that may be irrelevant to the person answering the question.

Was hoping for F.

Here is another test that may be more fun and a little more updated.

http://flexuality.wordpress.com/take-the-test/

Scored heteroflexible multiple times on multiple separate occasions but also with a almost as equally high a percentage leaning toward ambisexual.

Buzzer Wrote:Just use bi, when I hear pansexual I cannot eliminate the mental image of someone having sex with bread.

well, the term monkey bread came from somewhere....

Ride

Exclusively homosexual, but I already knew that.

MikeW Wrote:Damn. I guess my old man was right, I can't do anything right after all Cry

4. Predominantly homosexual, but more than incidentally heterosexual.

We both failed miserably! LOL Sagrin
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Flexuality is interesting...
[Image: picture_zpse8797c1d.gif]
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

ETOTE Wrote:fascinating

2. Predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual.

Suppose it's no surprise. However, it is highly subjective since it requires complete honesty in answering odd, hetero-biased questions that may be irrelevant to the person answering the question.

Was hoping for F.

Here is another test that may be more fun and a little more updated.

http://flexuality.wordpress.com/take-the-test/

Scored heteroflexible multiple times on multiple separate occasions but also with a almost as equally high a percentage leaning toward ambisexual.

I took your test ETOAD and think it's about the best I've seen so far! I REALLY like the way they plot out the results --- and this test is the first one that I feel comes close to catching "ME."

Scored 3
3 Equally heterosexual and homosexual
just what I already new.

NOW THIS GUY IS STRAIGHT!