Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
gentleman against homophobia
Germanys GQ is launching its "gentleman against homophobia" campaign in an attempt to fight discrimination in Russia and Germany.

13 German celebritys have been photographed kissing members of the same sex, although not all of those approached agreed.

The photos will appear on billboards and buses.

So what do you guys think of this... they have gentleman in Germany!

Germany has always had gentleman, sir...how else could they have come up with such beautiful uniforms :tongue: I never saw any Brit thinking about the marvelous pickelhaube...Biglaugh

Anyway, it's good, it's always good...

for better or for worse Germany is obligated to behave..not that it hasn't done exactly that since 1945..so, it will be much more appreciated there

Russia, on the other hand..ugh...to far away, to powerful...

maybe we should start thinking about a modern day Operation Barbarossa and taking Putin away by force..:biggrin:

Gentleman is a singular word, so that implies that only 1 man in the world is against homophobia

Arkansota Wrote:Gentleman is a singular word, so that implies that only 1 man in the world is against homophobia

If the gentle"man" is German, than it's worth 10.000 gentle"men" from everywhere else :tongue:

if we go by their military efficiency through history, that is.

Wow! That's fantastic! I wish I could understand the dialogue. This kind of campaign will only spread awareness and acceptance -- even to Russia eventually.

Im kind of in two minds about this to be honest.

I think the pics are great by the way, but I do question whether this is GQ and a bunch of unknown (outside of Germany) celeb's jumping on onto the homo bandwagon in an attempt to boost sales.

Why can't the pictures just be of two gay may kissing?

I would make an exception for say David Beckham and Brad Pitt of course, but then they're not German. But globally, now that would be a photo Smile

ObW
X

Germany, 12 points.

Well done!

I think we are making progress, even here, I turned my tv on and there wass this gay movie on, but I was like "meh, gonna watch something else" changed it to Sony and there was this beautiful scene in Grey's Anatomy with Calzona <3 (OTP) I mean, there are a bunch of gay relationships and stuff on tv now, and they're making it normal, so yeeeh ;D

OlderButWiser Wrote:Im kind of in two minds about this to be honest.

I think the pics are great by the way, but I do question whether this is GQ and a bunch of unknown (outside of Germany) celeb's jumping on onto the homo bandwagon in an attempt to boost sales.

Why can't the pictures just be of two gay may kissing

ObW
X

I know what you mean, maybe there is some of that involved, though i knew one of the celebs, the scruffy looking one with long hair, hes really good in some german films. I like hima lot, dont ask me for his name though :p