Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
getting a house
hello i mite be getting a house soon.not with my mum anymore i just wonted t say about the house! i seen one house but i dont wont to live there !

It all sounds very exciting, Joseph. It's good that you know when you don't want something. Only move when it's right for you.

Good luck, my friend Wink

[COLOR="Purple"]Is all very exciting isnt it everyone!

I know how excited I was when I first moved from my parents house. I was also very nervous but filled with anticipation for a new life.

I agree with marsh that it is very important to be sure of what you want in a new house and learn what is available.

Good luck in your search joseph Remybussi [/COLOR]

yes. i wont a house when it is what i wont and not bad rules!Biggrinflip i think it shoud be upto me .Talker Astrosmiley2

You are correct Joseph you should live where you like the rules and the people. Hope you find a suitable home soon.

joseph Wrote:yes. i wont a house when it is what i wont and not bad rules!Biggrinflip i think it shoud be upto me .Talker Astrosmiley2

Like I said before Joseph, they are only looking out for you and want you to be safe........

I do hope it works out for you sweet pee

xxxx

Biggrinflip just them dont need to look after me about rules.i wont one when it isint them rules . just upto meConfusedmile:

Jo,rules will always be there,they make sure that we all adhere to certain behavioural standards BUT I kinda understand your feelings.I'd hate it if there were rules dictating what my conduct should be in my own personal space.What do these rules exactly entail Jo?Eating times,curfews?

yes i am good so it shoudnt be to many rules!what it was one you only alowed one alchol drink even at a party!and what you can by! i am not living there!Confusedmile:

Roflmao Thanks for making my day Jo!