Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
getting laid
SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:Yeah. Thanks. I can already feel my morality level going down.

good point.

have you not seen a hot guy and just wanted to have sex?

SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:Forgive me for the words that will follow, but such things really affect me strongly. The thought of two people crazy for sex, slamming in and out of each other and their only intention being to satisfy themselves exclusively truly disgusts me. I literally feel sick right now. As if they are animals. Don't get me wrong, while sex is awesome, sure, but it is so much better when with someone you care about. Otherwise...I don't know, act of reproduction without the actual reproducing part.

God...that sounds kinda hot.
Being with someone you really care bout is AWESOME. But it simply isnt possible that your going to have a meaningful relationship with every hot stud that comes along. Just because he and I arent compatible in that way doesnt mean I should deny him the opportunity to sail to the heights of extacy I can take him to does it? I think not. Confusedmile:

Craigslist is definitely the best place to find a decent hook up, if you're in between relationships of course. :-) Grindr is good if you're in a big city. But that's basically useless where I live. Most of the time I can't get someone in my own state to show up. Kind of inconvenient if you have to drive 2 hours for a quickie.