Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
getting laid
I think I will take a look at
craig's list. Something has got to happen I need some real sex and not that BS with women.

I agree, women don't know how to give head :p

If you must go to Craigs list please play safe lots of bad things/people there some like to pray on gays for robery and beating up

Why does getting laid always sound so...awful? Like..."hey bitch, come on, time for me to have sex, come here and then please dont contact me ever again". Damn it, sex is supposed to be meaningfull. :X

SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:Why does getting laid always sound so...awful? Like..."hey bitch, come on, time for me to have sex, come here and then please dont contact me ever again". Damn it, sex is supposed to be meaningfull. :X

quit talkin and get to f*ckin

Woof Wrote:quit talkin and get to f*ckin

I wander what makes such a young person have such an attitude not only to other people, but to sex as well. That cannot be healthy.

You and me and tons of other guys out there :biggrin:

Do be careful with internet venues such as Craigslist, like someone mentioned. I'm sure you'll find someone soon enough lol.

Synaesthete Wrote:I wander what makes such a young person have such an attitude not only to other people, but to sex as well. That cannot be healthy.

Said young person being facetious might result in the appearance of such an attitude, actually. =P

I wouldn't mind getting laid either, but it's not one of my top priorities.

I think sex is only supposed to be meaningful when it's with someone who actually means something to you. Getting laid is another matter.

sex is great, but making love is greater.