Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
getting laid
I agree with you. It's definitely more fun for me when the sex is with someone I actually have a meaningful relationship with (thus being given the title of making love).

I just got laid about an hour ago o.O What's the big deal here?

Forgive me for the words that will follow, but such things really affect me strongly. The thought of two people crazy for sex, slamming in and out of each other and their only intention being to satisfy themselves exclusively truly disgusts me. I literally feel sick right now. As if they are animals. Don't get me wrong, while sex is awesome, sure, but it is so much better when with someone you care about. Otherwise...I don't know, act of reproduction without the actual reproducing part.

Rolleyes Not to be condescending or anything but I felt the same way when I was 15, and I'm waaaaaaaaaaay happy I grew out of it!

Yeah. Thanks. I can already feel my morality level going down.

-Evilbunnie- Wrote:I agree with you. It's definitely more fun for me when the sex is with someone I actually have a meaningful relationship with (thus being given the title of making love).
i totally agree with you

I love animal sex. Whoever anonymous is...I hope you get laid:biggrin:

I have never "made love" to anyone and I hope I never do. I have deeply loved many people and I would give my life without a second thought for my lover...we have had tantric sex for years...but "making love"? Blech...barf...

i think sex is fine but sometimes when you're just in it for the bump and grine, it's not all satisfying. while if you're doing it with someoen you really care about, you could go to any lenghts to fulfill the contentment you want for each other.

sex = f*ck the ass as soon as you're in bed
make love = kissing, cuddling, licking, talking dirty, exchanging naughty thoughts, and a lot of other things.....

...and sometimes animal sex is the ultimate satisfaction...dominance and submission is the ultimate sexual expression...the ultimate form of intimacy with yourself and the other person....

I have had lovers most of my life...maybe been single two years since I was 16,...and have had a very full sex life that has been EXTREMELY satisfying.

I am not bitter nor do I bitch about men or complain much about love..I celebrate it and I am friends with my exes and respect them...they respect me...

...so obviously I am doing something right and having not made love has not diminished me in the least.

Whatever floats your boat dude. You say that you have loved deeply - so you have had sex with somebody you love deeply - so...