Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
good news finally.
First I want to thank everybody that gave me advice. I appreciate it. I have been talking with my sister a lot lately she is a lesbian. And talking to more people about it has made me feel better about it. I never would have gotten to that step without this web sight and your input.

I don't hate myself any more, I am not afraid of telling people that I am gay when its necessary, I don't feel like a pervert, nor do I feel guilty for feeling this way. I am also capable of talking to men now.

Thanks to everybody here fir all your help.

Awww! Congratulations, Hank!

It's so super liberating when that time comes, and it's also the hardest decision/conversation most of us will make in our lives.

So, way to rock it #likeaboss!

Nothing to feel guilty about, Honey. Just enjoy life and be proud of who you are.Love2

Congratulations on reaching this point! It only gets better from here! Smile

Good for you Hank!
webhugs and accolades all round.

I came out at the age of 10, 57 years ago. Every relative and family member plus all of my friends knew I liked guys. Guess what. A lot of girls liked me growing up because I was so open. They asked me my opinion about guys they wanted to date. Pretty soon, straight guys realized they would not get dates if I bad mouthed them. By the way, I was considered one of the toughest kids in Washington Heights on the island of Manhattan. I always went to grammar school with a loaded revolver and a switchblade. I knew how to use both. Came in handy when assholes said they disliked gays guys. I felt so unsorry when I punched their mouths in.

To the curious. I quit the IRA on 4/4/68. I came to the conclusion I didn't give a damn about Ireland. I was born and would die in America. Good luck to the Irish but I am an American to the corps. Visited Ireland in 1970, it was a nice country. I visited Canada about 20 times and would not mind dying for Canada. I felt as good in Canada as I did in the US.

Hank, the Galleria is in Houston? Punched out some homophobes in Houston one night. Apparently they thought a gay guy from NYC would take shit from a Texan homophobe. I did not. I had fun hurting them with my fists. Tell Texans to be polite to crazy New Yorkers who are not Jewish or very rich. Some of us have real bad tempers. I still do. At least all my dogs, cats, parakeets, pet rats oh shit, I have had an awful lot of pets. I like animals and books better than some people. When I like a guy, I LOVE to show it. Sound like a queen don't I? Actually. I still act like a marine. Lots of old bags bring me meatballs and deviled eggs. Fuck it. I still like free food when it's offered.

Take some time and enjoy being gay. It is a worthwhile lifestyle for those who like sex with guys.

Good for you Hank. Smile

Congratulations Hank I am pleased for you. Smile
An eye for an eye

[Image: Yeah+Woho+ny+logga.jpg]

[Image: yeah-you.jpg]

GROUP HUG!!!
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQrTb0Zkt0JoB-HgYpj32b...iwtz2Hubzg]