Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
guess what?!
dfiant Wrote:Rather cool down here at the moment, would love a northern summer to beat these really REALLY cold mornings under 10c...brbrbrbrrrrrrr

HAHA, you can enjoy the pool party there, shit, land in china belongs to the government, even the house, you have 70 years to live in, after 70 years, you should go out to find a new house, what a fucking china government......

dfiant Wrote:Rather cool down here at the moment, would love a northern summer to beat these really REALLY cold mornings under 10c...brbrbrbrrrrrrr

snowed there ? i like snow, too hot in China now, well lands in china belong to the government, you have no right to build a private house on the block, sigh..... Too sorrowful living in CHina, have no freedom to express your opinion on public affairs, you know the Bullet train crash happend 23,July ? Government hid the death toll and compeled the victims' families to sign a agreement to accept the 990000 RMB compensation. sigh.............who can save me , save us poor chinese ???

damon Wrote:snowed there ?

We have snow feilds further south where it has got down to -25c, about a 4 hours drive south of Sydney, but where I live is about 10 hours drive north of Sydney

dfiant Wrote:We have snow feilds further south where it has got down to -25c, about a 4 hours drive south of Sydney, but where I live is about 10 hours drive north of Sydney

so there is no snow where you live ???

damon Wrote:so there is no snow where you live ???

No, there is no snow here, That's why I live here. The temperature here very rarely goes below 0 so it's never cold enough for snow.

dfiant Wrote:No, there is no snow here, That's why I live here. The temperature here very rarely goes below 0 so it's never cold enough for snow.

Snow is fun even though in Greece is not snowing that much, -5 is an extremily temperature!

haha well thank you everyone and yes if any of you are in Lawton you are welcome to my pool Big Grin

oh and Gabbyboy if your getting naked and swimming then so am I! It's freaking hot over here haha

Merging Wrote:haha well thank you everyone and yes if any of you are in Lawton you are welcome to my pool Big Grin

oh and Gabbyboy if your getting naked and swimming then so am I! It's freaking hot over here haha

lol, can we all join in your pool party ? hahaa

damon Wrote:lol, can we all join in your pool party ? hahaa

but of course Smile

Merging Wrote:but of course Smile

u still here and dont sleep ? :biggrin: