Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
have you ever recieved abuse just bacause your gay?
Ooo! I got me first proper gay abuse the other week!

Was walking to ASDA at 1am with a gay friend (as you do).

Drunk guy with chips: You's gay?
Us: ...No
Drunk guy with chips: Fucking gay BAStards. Dirty GAYS. Fucking GAYS. Gay BAStards. Come here and I'll stick me 6 inch knife up ya ARSEholes ya queer CUNTS.

I paraphrase.

Was a bit of an eye opener. Would of been a bit disturbing as well, but he kept eating the chips as he was following us, so I thought it was a bit funny... :biggrin:

You shoulda turned around, looked him up and down, said "six inches ? Aren't WE the optimist !!" and then BATTERED him to within an inch of his life ...

:redface:.

Says he who never advocates violence as the way of solving disputes ...

Rolleyes.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

The only gay abuse I've received is from another at the time closeted gay... I think I've mentioned it before in another thread.!?

GayComputerDude Wrote:I think you're off the mark .. but then those of you out in the heartland see things I don't see .. like my friend out there in Denver

the cities .. BIG cities are becoming less violent .. not just towards gays .. towards anyone ... it's the smaller communities that are becoming violent

you have to do something about it!

as far as the "loss of old morals" .. we ARE the loss of old morals .. or so they think

Gee Sydney must be falling behind the times then :eek: because our fair city is becoming fair more violent and messier. I've heard more cat calls and strong abuse in the past year or so than I've heard in a long long time.

shadow Wrote:You shoulda turned around, looked him up and down, said "six inches ? Aren't WE the optimist !!" and then BATTERED him to within an inch of his life ...

LOL :biggrin:

I probably wud of went "Yer fuckin startin?" and then the battering, but I was pished, so I don't think it would of went well lol.

shadow Wrote:You shoulda turned around, looked him up and down, said "six inches ? Aren't WE the optimist !!" and then BATTERED him to within an inch of his life ...:redface:.Rolleyes.!?!?!

Erm? Suppose Wilem didn't have any batter? Would custard have done instead? The offender could then be in put in custardy! Cry

Enigma Wrote:Erm? Suppose Wilem didn't have any batter? Would custard have done instead? The offender could then be in put in custardy! Cry

Ohhhhhhhhh ENGIMA

How could you! :mad:

Turnin the thread into bloody vaudeville. Laugh1

Wilem Wrote:Ohhhhhhhhh ENGIMA

How could you! :mad:

Turnin the thread into bloody vaudeville. Laugh1

Well that just shows you the state of my sense of humour. No offence meant to any party.

Enigma Wrote:Well that just shows you the state of my sense of humour. No offence meant to any party.

LOL no i meant how could you go for such an awful pun! Laugh1

GayComputerDude Wrote:I think you're off the mark .. but then those of you out in the heartland see things I don't see .. like my friend out there in Denver

the cities .. BIG cities are becoming less violent .. not just towards gays .. towards anyone ... it's the smaller communities that are becoming violent

you have to do something about it!

as far as the "loss of old morals" .. we ARE the loss of old morals .. or so they think

There is also less respect towards one another. When you hold the door open for people they are just rude now. When you bump someone, there is more likely to be a fight then an apology. That's the old morals that are being lost. It's becoming less what you can do to help your fellow man and more about what you can do to further yourself.

Maybe it's different in some cities, but from where I've been to visit and seen in my own city, the majority of people are turning into selfish twits without shread of decentcy.