Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey
Hey there... yeah big welcome back too! Were you called Novwin before? Smile
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

yeah welcome back feng, it's really nice to see you online again so how have things been with you?

Glad you found the site littlebrother....Smile When I first used this site you were called "Lightning Echosong"...do you remember that??

Must try to let Peter in Oz know about gayspeak starting up again.

As I'm older and wrinklier than three years ago I need to try to get a new pic of myself posted, but I cant get anything to fit into Andy's 19 thingumybober limit...Sad . So, three years younger Zachbosch will just need to do for now.

he lies in three years the only thing thats changed is a number he still looks exactly the same which is more than i can say for me...:eek:

norbert Wrote:Welcome back, Feng! How have you been since 2004?

I don't remember your nicknames either but I do remember that you were Gayspeak's top poster! I hope you'll flood this site again and I will do my best to keep up with you.:p

欢迎,好老朋友! 我希望您长期和我们呆在一起。Big Grin
faint~~~~~~~~~
how can you type that chinese~~~~~~
realy,i hope so~~~~~~(wish???)
hahahahahahaha
Osiris Wrote:yeah welcome back feng, it's really nice to see you online again so how have things been with you?
i am fine and i am bad,~~~~life is a mix~~~~~~~ture~~~
emmmmmmm
love someone and being hurt by those i love,but i hurt them too ~~~~~
strange life ,isnt it ?
andy Wrote:Hey there... yeah big welcome back too! Were you called Novwin before? Smile
yes i remember it ,i am realy it
zachbosch Wrote:Glad you found the site littlebrother....Smile When I first used this site you were called "Lightning Echosong"...do you remember that??
welllllllllllll my dear gege ,i change that name late,but you had seem it before i changed it ,wooooooooooo,marvelles
and i realy forgot that name
thank you find back that words for me ~~~~

Feng... stop playing silly buggers... great to read you
Osiris and Zachbos... really jealous of your CU... if onl we could do the same. well done. did you get to Cancun?
It's seven at night and the temp is 40 degrees and 80 % humid... ahhhh.

So all Gayspeak's top posters are back now. Great to see you too, Peter!

Smile

i'm really sorry that you've been hurt by someone you love feng... it always hurt that much more when you are hurt by the one you love...
XXX

hey peter nice to see you back... no we didn't end up going to cancun we endeed up going to italy... it was lovely, great weather and even better wine....
XXX

as for norberts post i know i was really happy to see everyone back on... hopefull this place will start to pick up more...

ybgirp Wrote:Feng... stop playing silly buggers... .
stop playing silly buggers??
what does this phrase mean ??:confused:

hello guys...
i just signed up...
i am ian...
i am in manila...
i was wondering if we have some sort of category for visual art such as photography and drawings...
i cant seem to find it...