Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hi, got a question
I've been with my boyfriend for almost 4 months. We get along great, he's a really nice guy. The issue is he gets hard easily but has a hard time getting off. I'm not insecure about it because he used to it happening, and apparently he has had the same issues in previous relationships.

It's not a make or break thing. I can tell it gets to him though. I was just wondering if anyone else has had the same issue.

I think it's all mental for him, but I would like to get some input.

Well......you could try spice it up I if its hard for him to get off then you two have time to use sex games and maybe stuff like that Wink

Sounds very likely that he is suffering from a degree of anxiety, it inhibits a guy getting off. I'd suggest you try and make sure he is 100% relaxed and comfortable. Also make sure he knows it's no big deal to you, him fearing that it, at least, might be is guaranteed to generate anxiety.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

There might be a sexual interest that he has that he is afraid of or not aware of...I was alot like that until I understood my true sexual nature a bit more...

Can you give us a bit more information about you both? How old are you? Does your BF have any problem reaching climax thru masturbation? Have you had a discussion about positions? (top, bottom, verse?).

To really help we need alot more information!