Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how common is it to douche before anal?
East Wrote:One thing that kinda freaks me out though...people who are obsessively clean and afraid of germs.

Ditto. There's clean and then there's OCD. The former is fine, the latter needs help.

Well, I think everyone knows that there is something in the rectum and it's not roses. That part of body is originally meant for disposal after all. So without any cleaning the possibility for the top to find feces on this penis is quite high.

But I'm very much like you in this, I douche and expect my partner to do the same in case we decide to switch places. I just like to know that I'm clean. If for some reason I cannot douche, I won't have anal.

I came to the conclusion at some point early on in my sexual history that sex is inherently kind of "dirty", in much the same way that, oh, heavy-duty gardening is dirty. You're going to get sweaty, and actually, to me, that's part of the appeal. Turning myself over completely the physical aspect of my persona. I like the smell of "guy" more than any cologne on the market - the way he smells after sweating a bit. But yeah, I aim for the middle ground. I'm not interested in a guy who hasn't showered in weeks. Smile

Similarly, if we're going to bed together, I can tell you that we're going to be doing a fair amount of making out. And if you haven't brushed your teeth this month, yeah, I'll probably have an issue with it. But you don't have to be fresh from the dentist either. It will be two guys swapping spit, and that's never germ-free. Smile

And that extends to anal, as well. Yeah, I expect him to be generically clean, as in "he wasn't about to go to the bathroom when this sex thing interrupted". But I've never asked my partners to douche, and it's always gone great. Has there ever been a problem with fecal matter? Yeah, once or twice. But going back to my gardening analogy, it's like stepping in a mud puddle. Not something I hope happens, and I take modest steps to try to avoid it. But if it does, oh well, I'm washable, and it sure as hell won't keep me from doing it again. Smile

Lex

I've never heard it referred to as douching, funny enough.

What Lex said... essentially. Putting your dick up someone's ass inherently means there's going to have been something up there at some point you don't necessarily want on your dick. It comes with the territory, and that's what showers are for.

when i know i will be/expect to be receiving, yes, i usually prepare in advance.

but, i have never actually douched. i take care of business, then wash myself inside, but that's it. i've never needed actual douching. and you shouldn't do that immediately before sex anyway. there should be a few-hour interval between the two events.

and you don't always know you might be bottoming beforehand in any case.

it is a highly personal thing. some guys need more preparation in that respect than some others. you can't go with what somebody says works for them. you have to try it yourself and see what works best for you.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

Lest we forget,,,,,, condoms do keep the tree trunk clean (big grin)............

When it comes to keeping the inside clean, I prefer the old fashioned way of;;; dragging the water hose thru the bathroom window and shoving the end of it up where the sun don't shine,,, and yelling to my partner to open the valve full throttle!!! It's foreplay for us hardcore tough guys!!! Just kidding...

Jimeroooo
We Have Elvis !!