Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how did you lose you virginity?
Ha just for chitchat. I was watching will&grace, in one episode karen and grace was talking about how they lost their virginity. so i think it might be fun to talk about here.
Do not go too dirty! LOL

I lost it to a guy I was building a relationship with over a few months. He wasn't a virgin, but knew I was.

He was patient, and waited as long as I needed to be comfortable. He was kind, gentle, and loving, and everything a first time should be.

We stayed together a few months after that, but then drifted apart. I was devastated, but moved on.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Hmm...well that was with my first boyfriend...almost lost it with a girl I dated (before I was out) but didn't...

Lets just say it wasn't the best sex in the world but then again you're not born with the knowledge lol
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

I lost it early, it wasn't very good and I wish I had waited. The guy was more concerned about his own pleasure, not me. Now I realize he wasn't the right person to give my virginity to but what's done is done.

I was 23 and it was the first guy I dated, after our third date or so we were making out, and I felt his hand move down to the nether regions. I was too excited to not let this happen as I Was 23 so I let it happen. We only had bjs, and it wasn't till the next time where things went further.

I wish I had waited until my first real relationships, as this first guy meant practically nothing to me, while the next guy.... well I talked about him a lot on here, and can safely say I've finally moved on.

I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

Oh hell, I can't really remember. It wasn't spectacular, I am sure.
I bid NO Trump!

I already told the story once in a thread here not that long ago. Not going to again. No F'n way.

Suffice it to say, I started playing around REALLY young (like 6). But loosing the virginity... as in butt fucking... that didn't happen until I was 17.

Lacitis70 Wrote:I lost it early, it wasn't very good and I wish I had waited. The guy was more concerned about his own pleasure, not me. Now I realize he wasn't the right person to give my virginity to but what's done is done.
I'm on the same boat. Well,at least for my first time, not my first anal. My first anal was at least fun for both of us, but kinda boring compared to my recent experience of course.

I kinda wish I had waited my first time with the third guy. It was our first meeting, and he brought me back to his place to cuddle, and things got heated up (obviously [emoji16] ) . He was a very nice guy, and we still keep in touch till today, but I didn't proceed anything with him after our second encounter as I realized no matter how I try, I'm just not attracted to him physically. And he already mentioned he wasn't looking for a relationship, but not one night stand either, which left us with friends with benefits, and I don't mind that. He has a very nice deep voice though, I could still remember the first time that he called me and I got excited listening to that sexy voice. [emoji9]

[MENTION=20947]MikeW[/MENTION]
Want to know how I discovered I was "gay" at age 16, 1964?
https://gayspeak.com/showthread.php?t=33392

Me........... ask me personally