Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how do i ask someone to see there penis?
OMG my best friend from elementary school RSS so hot he was about 5'10 brown hair blue eyes. Skinny. Just so sexy. And I always had wanted to get with him and when we were little like in 2nd. And 3rd grade we would stay at each others houses and at night get in bed with each other and just lye there naked.. anyways one night we bother were 17 and ill never forget it. He as staying the night at my house and he slepts on the floor in my room well up untilled then he did. He then slept with me in my bed and code verse. Well we went to go to sleep and he feel asleep and I got naked under my sheets and got a massive hard on thinking about his cock and wondering how big it was. And sucking it blah blah blha. But andyways I sent him a text that said" remember in elementary shool when we used to sleep naked with each other? Well come up and gerontology my bed customer I'm naked with a 8in hard on" he woke up and replayed " back idk Wink " so after that I knew it was on I got down on the ground wreselled him. around and we got up in my bed I was kissing all over him and undressing him and then revieled his 7.5 in cock so hard and fat it was so reawarding. And from there we had hot boy on boy sex