Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Penis Hurts
O.K. Yeah, I had a few drinks tonight.
NOW,-- Since my early to mid 20's. If I wack off 3 to 4 times a day.
If I get an erection in the middle of the night the slight pain wakes me up.
I can't get back to sleep until it goes down, and the pain goes away.

Not a really severe pain, Just a enough pain to keep me up.
However, If I don't wack, then I'm A-O.K. with a boner at night. I'll sleep right through it (With awesome Gay nightmares, I mean Dreams) I tried lotions. Anyone else have to deal with this? Because I have to go to work in the morning.

When you say pain, is it like a 'muscle ache' pain, or a 'raw skin, chafing' pain?
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

CellarDweller Wrote:When you say pain, is it like a 'muscle ache' pain, or a 'raw skin, chafing' pain?

It's more like a muscle pain, From where I grasped the middle of my Penis. (OH, i know it's from aggressively jerking off) If I use KY JELLY it doesn't happen.
But sometimes I like to grab hold.
But the pain only comes when I'm erect in the middle of the night. It goes away when it goes down, and the next night I'm O.K. If i don't Beat myself that same day.

Someone's taking "beat your meat" a little too seriously. Wink

Sounds like it's time to invest in more lube, man. If jerking off hurts but it doesn't happen when you use KY, then there's the answer. Use KY.

small domesticated farm animals may work better.

Memechose, I've tried that, But I just can't get erect over farm animals,

Maybe, If I tape a picture of you on the back of a sheeps main. YEAH, Now I think I just found the solution.
Please down load yourself naked, It's for medical reasons. I have a perscription.
Thank You DR. Memechose. (love doctor)Pinklove

try a sleeve or a pocket pussy

Ask your doctor to take a look.

The penis is a delicate thing, composed of 'sacs' or spongy tissue which inflate with blood. Technical names: Corpus cavernosum and Corpus spongiosum.

If you squeeze too hard you can do damage to those, something akin a hernia or a deep bruise to the tissue.

It is possible you have a minor issue which masturbation irritates.

Another potential is 'cysts' inside the penis. Fatty tissue type cysts, tiny, mostly not going to be felt, but acts like a tiny pebble when you grab your winkibeany bouncer and strangle it too hard.

You might want to try a 'flesh-light' I understand those are more like human orifices, thus don't have a death grip...

Quote fromBowynAerrow

""Ask your doctor to take a look.

The penis is a delicate thing, composed of 'sacs' or spongy tissue which inflate with blood. Technical names: Corpus cavernosum and Corpus spongiosum.

If you squeeze too hard you can do damage to those, something akin a hernia or a deep bruise to the tissue.

It is possible you have a minor issue which masturbation irritates.

Another potential is 'cysts' inside the penis. Fatty tissue type cysts, tiny, mostly not going to be felt, but acts like a tiny pebble when you grab your winkibeany bouncer and strangle it too hard.

You might want to try a 'flesh-light' I understand those are more like human orifices, thus don't have a death grip...""

Your using the word tiny to often.
I'm going to try my LEFT hand. (It'll be like a stranger)