Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how many of you hate Chinese people?
Funny, I was just about to comment about that. I read an article promoting awareness on sexual racism especially on dating apps. I'll just highlight several interesting points here.

Quote:If our sexual preferences have had an ethnic or racial bias, we should challenge ourselves to confront those limits and, if we can, exceed them.
Racism in the sexual and romantic parts of our lives is what we’re calling “sexual racism”.

Racism seems to be more acceptable there because we have fought so many battles over our right to our sexual preferences, many men hold their sexual preferences as sacred – even if they contradict other beliefs they may have. This is confusing because some people who abhor racism in general life still behave in a racist way in their sex life.
Sometimes, we think we’re not into one type of guy, but then we meet that one guy that blows our preconceptions out of the water. Unless, we protect ourselves from ever meeting him. If we never really have opportunities to meet, get to know and get to appreciate guys with different kinds of bodies, different looks, different faces, how will we ever know if we could have found them sexy.

The author basically suggests that we try sleeping with people who we normally don't find attractive. Speaking from my own experience, l have to agree with him. I met this Egyptian Arab guy when I was there last month. He was chubby, which normally isn't my type, but he was also hairy, which is my type. I was a bit reluctant to meet him at first, but I met him anyway because I was curious. Part of the curiosity was on his place, cause he mentioned he lives alone, and I wanted to see how an Egyptian's house looks like. I'm glad that I met him as he was a very nice guy, our chemistry was off the chart, and it definitely widened my sexual preference. I like big guys now, provided that they're hairy. [emoji11]

Well,it wasn't technically a race thing, but you get my point. On the other hand, I've had an encounter with a Malaysian Sinhalese guy (they're a major ethnic in Sri Lanka, basically South Asian) and it didn't work out despite our chemistry as I couldn't get passed the whole dark skin tone thing, but I'm still opening myself to possibilities. Maybe I just haven't met the right dark guys. [emoji53]

A friend told me that chinese people are the most noisy and rude people on the planet.
He travels to Japan often and that guy shitting on the floor in the airport, speaking loudly to his cellphone in the curtainhotel in the middle of the night, crossing your path right in front of you forcing you to stop walking or crash into them OR that large group of people blocking the exit/entrance while having their lengthy conversation are always chinese.

His words, not mine.
Yes, he hates the Chinese.

I have no reason to hate chinese.

I hate this thread..
I'm Off to Nair my butt hole and go play on Grindr..

And how,
Anocxu, do you prevent painful inflammation during that process? I am referring to the Grindr part, obviously.
I bid NO Trump!

Per Dr. Mamza: "The author basically suggests that we try sleeping with people who we normally don't find attractive. "

What? For me, the possibility of sleeping with anyone makes this a non-issue. You guys think everybody has choices? Try being my age and having no friends. This whole thing becomes ridiculous immediately.

And by the way, who plans on sleeping?
I bid NO Trump!

Ok. .. disclaimer. I haven't read through the entire five pages of the thread so I'm answering the OP only. I'll read through the rest later when I have a chance to settle in for a bit.

In my experience, which is limited to America, within the gay community there is about as heavy a prejudice on gay Asian men as there is on Bisexuals. Because of that, it's very easy to feel hated, or that you are receiving prejudicial treatment.

Just keep in mind not -everyone- feels that way. There's just as many men out there who are fascinated by Asian men and Asian culture, and that find us very attractive.

Hi! I'm from Vietnam, but I have a part of Hongkong blood.
I live in Vietnam and I think you know what does your government do with us!
Xi Jinping wants South Vietnam Sea and he'll do everything to have it.
So, I hate your government, I don't hate you and your country.

Cuddly Wrote:A friend told me that chinese people are the most noisy and rude people on the planet.
He travels to Japan often and that guy shitting on the floor in the airport, speaking loudly to his cellphone in the curtainhotel in the middle of the night, crossing your path right in front of you forcing you to stop walking or crash into them OR that large group of people blocking the exit/entrance while having their lengthy conversation are always chinese.

His words, not mine.
Yes, he hates the Chinese.

I have no reason to hate chinese.

The Chinese from the mainland China do have a bad rep as tourists. At least I've heard some cases like in Disneyland Hong Kong and a lot more bad stories in Thailand like throwing hot water to a flight attendant, being disrespectful in Buddhist shrines, and more. So I'm not surprised by your friend's experience. Of course there are more civilized Chinese, I personally met some of them who were exchange students in my university.

LJay Wrote:Per Dr. Mamza: "The author basically suggests that we try sleeping with people who we normally don't find attractive. "

What? For me, the possibility of sleeping with anyone makes this a non-issue. You guys think everybody has choices? Try being my age and having no friends. This whole thing becomes ridiculous immediately.

And by the way, who plans on sleeping?

Well, if we're talking about hooking up, with grindr and such, it's not that hard. [emoji16]