• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i am back , and a contest
Ang Wrote:Here's my country

[Image: 459615_Sm3G8.jpeg]

[Image: almourol.jpg]

[Image: Portugal%20Lisboa%20Praca%20Imperio.preview.jpg]

[Image: Jeronimos.jpg]

it's the same building...
Your pictures are wonderful!!!! Make us want to go there, promptly...
Confusedmile:

oooooooh we need to join the contest Marsh, we need to join the contest... Herz

Hey, welcome back sudanese you were missed! A good idea for a contest.Lovely pics so far. Do the pics HAVE to be taken by us?
And yes you are intriguing indeed hehehe btw i also googled my user name here and i got a few results...Rolleyes

So I was promising myself to enter the contest. After a long talk with Sudanese... I decided to revive the thread a bit. So, you wanted some pictures of around here... First of all the majestuous Mont Blanc (the highest summit in Europe) which is aptly called Mont Blanc because it is always covered in white snow.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Secondly you wanted something really really old... well, it may not be as old as your temple but for Europe it's pretty old... This Roman arch to be found the other side of Mont Blanc, in Aosta, old Roman town of the Aosta Valley... Ang, get your skis ready for a slide down the slopes. Confusedmile: whizzzz .... whizz... through the Roman arch and down the valley.... hehehe

Thirdly because it is springtime and because all the flowers are out... a reminder to Marshlander of a little walk we took around Geneva where one of the characteristic features of the city is its Flower clock:

...because it is SPRINGTIME a nice picture of some apple blossom.

here are princealbert photos .. just a larger size ... and his comments too

the majestuous Mont Blanc (the highest summit in Europe) which is aptly called Mont Blanc because it is always covered in white snow.
[Image: fabulousmontbland.jpg]

This Roman arch to be found the other side of Mont Blanc, in Aosta, old Roman town of the Aosta Valley... Ang, get your skis ready for a slide down the slopes. Confusedmile: whizzzz .... whizz... through the Roman arch and down the valley.... hehehe
[Image: romanarch.jpg]

Thirdly because it is springtime and because all the flowers are out... a reminder to Marshlander of a little walk we took around Geneva where one of the characteristic features of the city it's it's Flower clock:
[Image: flowerclock.jpg]

..because it is SPRINGTIME a nice picture of some apple blossom.
[Image: appleblossom.jpg]

Gayspeak members , we really do want to see your photos here

sudanese Wrote:here are princealbert photos .. just a larger size ... and his comments too

Thirdly because it is springtime and because all the flowers are out... a reminder to Marshlander of a little walk we took around Geneva where one of the characteristic features of the city is its Flower clock:

Wonderful work Sudanese, if you could just correct the spelling mistakes I made in my original post, thanks. :redface:

a friend sent me these from Tokyo

not really following the rules but just wanted to show some pretty pics.