Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
incontinence after first time anal
I tried anal for the first time yesterday afternoon and since then I'm experiencing extreme bowel and bladder incontinence. The bladder incontinence is the most intense and I'm getting up to pee, every hour. I also have burning in my rectum, some off what I've been reading mentions soap. I'm not sure if he had some soap on his penis. I wasnt able to sleep last night, I was in the bathroom.

It was my first time, how normal is this and will it pass?

How was the penetration ? How did you feel during that and right after that ? Did you use a lot of lub?

I have not had this kind of problem so I'm not sure. But I think we will need more info regardless.

(07-19-2020, 03:49 PM)seeking Wrote: How was the penetration ? How did you feel during that and right after that ? Did you use a lot of lub?

I have not had this kind of problem so I'm not sure. But I think we will need more info regardless.

We used some self warming lube, I guess it would have been a cap full but spread around. It was uncomfortable for me and burned, but I wasnt alarmed, I hear first times are painful. I knew it was going to hurt me on my first time. I did not think that it would cause incontinence going on 22 hours at this point.

Im having trouble keeping my anus from leaking some bowel material, not much and no blood. I'm peeing every hour and I'm having a tickling sensation in my urethra, making me pee alot. it feels like pressure on my bladder. Do you think my prostate may be impinged?

(07-19-2020, 04:27 PM)Anonymous Wrote: We used some self warming lube, I guess it would have been a cap full but spread around. It was uncomfortable for me and burned, but I wasnt alarmed, I hear first times are painful. I knew it was going to hurt me on my first time. I did not think that it would cause incontinence going on 22 hours at this point.

Im having trouble keeping my anus from leaking some bowel material, not much and no blood. I'm peeing every hour and I'm having a tickling sensation in my urethra, making me pee alot. it feels like pressure on my bladder. Do you think my prostate may be impinged?

I'm not a doctor, but I'm not certain the frequent urination and tickling sensation in your urethra are connected to your first anal experience. Just by coincidence, you could be coming down with a bladder infection or UTI (Urinary Tract Infection). I've had this before, and one of the causes can be that you simply are not drinking enough water during the day. When you don't drink enough, bacteria will start to grow in the UT and cause an infection. You feel an urgent need to urinate, but almost nothing comes out, and what does come out can have a very strong odor.

A doctor can prescribe some meds for it, and you should start to drink more water asap, which will help flush out your system, and help cure the infection.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

(07-19-2020, 04:39 PM)CellarDweller Wrote:
(07-19-2020, 04:27 PM)Anonymous Wrote: We used some self warming lube, I guess it would have been a cap full but spread around. It was uncomfortable for me and burned, but I wasnt alarmed, I hear first times are painful. I knew it was going to hurt me on my first time. I did not think that it would cause incontinence going on 22 hours at this point.

I'm not a doctor, but I'm not certain the frequent urination and tickling sensation in your urethra are connected to your first anal experience.  Just by coincidence, you could be coming down with a bladder infection or UTI (Urinary Tract Infection).  I've had this before, and one of the causes can be that you simply are not drinking enough water during the day.  When you don't drink enough, bacteria will start to grow in the UT and cause an infection.  You feel an urgent need to urinate, but almost nothing comes out, and what does come out can have a very strong odor.

A doctor can prescribe some meds for it, and you should start to drink more water asap, which will help flush out your system, and help cure the infection.
I was thinking just now it may be coincidental. I've been peeing very little and often but no strong odor. Did you have diarrhea too, during the infection?

(07-19-2020, 04:46 PM)Anonymous Wrote: I was thinking just now it may be coincidental. I've been peeing very little and often but no strong odor. Did you have diarrhea too, during the infection?

When I had the infection I did not have diarrhea.  However, diarrhea can dehydrate you, which will make the UTI (if you have one) worse, because you won't have enough fluid in your system.

It may seem counter-productive, but you need to get more fluid in you now.  I could feel a recurrence of my UTI happening on Christmas Day two years ago, and the first thing I did was drink a lot of water, and cranberry juice.  By late evening the symptoms had eased, and I continued drinking the next day and it had gone.

You should be drinking 64 oz of water a day.  That would be 4 of these bottles.  I make sure I drink more, because that is based on an average sized person.  If you are taller or heavier than average, you will need more water.

[Image: fad48fe0-5a68-41df-940d-26a8521ed7cf_1.8...8a6cb.jpeg]
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Not a doctor here either and had to read up on this online. Self warming lubes often have minty or peppery additions to the main goo and that is probably why you felt that burning sensation. Sometimes they also cause allergic reactions, so maybe your body is trying to flush out the Remaining lube with the diarrhea or the the diarrhea is also an allergic reaction. So, keep drinking lots of water and mix some Gatorade in as well. Before trying anal again you should probably experiment with different lubes to find one that works. Good luck
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.
[-] The following 1 member Likes Bhp91126's post:
  • InbetweenDreams

I'm leaning towards what @Bhp91126 said. It is likely a reaction, allergic or otherwise, to the lube would be my guess. Could be the mint, could be something else about it. Definitely keep up your fluids.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

(07-19-2020, 05:51 PM)InbetweenDreams Wrote: I'm leaning towards what @Bhp91126 said. It is likely a reaction, allergic or otherwise, to the lube would be my guess. Could be the mint, could be something else about it. Definitely keep up your fluids.

(07-19-2020, 05:51 PM)InbetweenDreams Wrote: I'm leaning towards what @Bhp91126 said. It is likely a reaction, allergic or otherwise, to the lube would be my guess. Could be the mint, could be something else about it. Definitely keep up your fluids.

The burning in my rectum is gone, I'm stilling feel tenderness inside and on the outside of my anus, I think from his rough penetration and the constant wiping last night and this morning.

Im still peeing often but I have been drinking water and my last trip to pee was long and satisfying. The urine was cloudy and foamy but I think Im flushing my urethra out. 

Thank you all for sharing your advice, I was very afraid that I was hurt internally but now I think I'll be okay.

The burning sensation could come from the lub, as others have stated. Check with your partner if the lub has any flavor added to it. I once used a "hot" lub suggested by my partner and it didn't end well. It hurt me A LOT and I didn't enjoy it at all. Anyway, if you just started trying bottoming, don't go with anything out of ordinary. Use the most ordinary lub that are made for anal penetration.

If that's not the case, it could be simply because you didn't use enough. Lub needs to be reapplied during the course of penetration. Once you feel a slight burning sensation (you shouldn't feel that if there is enough lub), you should reapply it.

Besides, just in general, make sure you have enough foreplay and preparation so that your anus is relaxed enough before penetration. You shouldn't feel unbearable pain if it is done right. It might feel a little bit tight but never unbearable pain. Take it slow and go bit by bit.