Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
<insert interesting introductory title here>
Hello everyone!

My name's Jan (pronounced Yan), I'm 18 years old from Warsaw, Poland. The country isn't the gay haven I'd like it to be, though there are much worse places to live in, I guess. I'm out to everyone in my life as I wouldn't be able to function lying about my private life to everyone. Also, I was sick of heteronormativity surrounding me everywhere.

I've had only one sexual experience so far and it was far from being satisfying. I still consider myself to be a virgin, though I'm waiting for a relationship to lose the V-card, perhaps.

My main interests are pop music, sleeping, browsing Tumblr and history. I ain't going to bed with you if you're ignorant when it comes to history, I tell ya! Ak47

My main plans for now is graduating from high school and going to university, possibly in the United Kingdom.

Why did I come here? I don't know. I just like to talk to people on the net, I guess.

Hello Jan pronounced Yan. Welcome to GS!Wavey

welcome to the forum!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

hello Jan Welcome to GS
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

Hi Jan, I would have thought it was prononced Yon. Good to have you here, but don't beat us up if we mess up history-wise, okay?

Now, would you mind passing the pierogi?

Zapraszamy do Gay Speak .    

<insert witty and charming welcome here>

I, too, enjoy history to a point. More with geography though. I like seeing the history that changes entire countries.

Thanks for the welcomes everyone! Smile

Darius Wrote:Hi Jan, I would have thought it was prononced Yon. Good to have you here, but don't beat us up if we mess up history-wise, okay?
Oh don't worry. I'm alergic to people who speak bullshit about history rather than those who avoid the topic because they lack knowledge.
Darius Wrote:Now, would you mind passing the pierogi?
Funny thing is, I'm making those right now.Pancake
Albie Wrote:<insert witty and charming welcome here>

I, too, enjoy history to a point. More with geography though. I like seeing the history that changes entire countries.
That's awesome! Smile Which countries and/or eras do you like most?

Hey Jan! Great Introduction...made me smile Smile Welcome to GS! Hello

What really fascinates me is being able to talk with people who've actually lived what, to me, is history. I have a neighbor who actually met Martin Luther King and was active in the civil rights movement. My boss has a grandfather who talked to me for hours about the Kennedy assassination...I realize that these things are just US history, small frog in a big pond...but I'm also Cuban, and in a sense I feel that I'm living history as things evolve there...I'm finally going to be able to visit and travel there!

ACK!! Way too much rambling on...*AHEM*...Welcome to the forum...