Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
joseph @ his new house
[COLOR="Purple"]Hi all... Yes, me again, passing on some info.

joseph is having some problems accessing the site here so asked me to start a new thread.

joseph has moved away from his family home into a new house that he shares with two other women and a social worker.

He just got connected to the internet but is having problems accessing the site.

This site gives some problems at various times and I posted here:

[COLOR="SeaGreen"]http://gayspeak.com/forum/tech-support-suggestion-box/2509-problems-getting-onto-gs.html

GaySpeak Gay Forums Community[/COLOR]

Our wonderful Cardshark is working on the matter along with josephs sister... she is also a member, on a different computer and now at a different house so on a diff network but they are both having issues???

Lets all give joseph some big hugs and send waves of love to him as he gets use to living on his own in a new place.

At first jo was very nervous as it was all unfamiliar and NO internet but he is slowly getting use to it all BUT WOULD REALLY LIKE TO BE ON GS with all his friends.[/COLOR]

Bighug Bighug Bighug
Remybussi Remybussi Remybussi Remybussi Remybussi
Bighug Bighug Bighug
Remybussi Remybussi
Bighug

HURRY UP CARDY!! :p

Looking forward to your return JO. I miss you being about in the Chat room.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Indeed. PA and I spoke to Joseph on the telephone on Saturday when we got back to France and I phoned him again on Monday when I got back to England. Not only is he having to learn how to live in a new house and under a new situation, but he says he is finding it a little hard to get to know the new people in the house. From what I understand there is a small team of live-in support workers, so that means getting to know several new people. One of the housemates apparently spends a lot of time running all round the house, which Joseph said was very funny. I don't know how long she will keep that up or for how long it will remain funny :eek:

Joseph is still enjoying his job in the café although he now has to learn a new bus route to work. The preparations for his upcoming dance show are continuing and he is looking forward to it very much.

I'll join Frank and Barry in wishing him a speeding reconnection here.

Bighug

Hi Joseph. I hope you can read our posts even if you can't post yourself. I have been unable to post for a while, as I am presently living in a caravan in Provence, France. You will soon get used to your new home and the internet will be working fine soon too, I hope. It's hot here, hope you're having good weather too.
Peter xx

Good Luck to Joseph in his new house. Sorry to hear about his connection problems.

Just in case it helps Cardy find the problem, most of the time I can't get GS on my iPhone via O2, (its not being blocked, and I can read it fine on my iPhone via WiFi).
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

I used to be able to use Opera to view the site, but now it rarely loads complete pages on here, so now I have to use Firefox instead.

Has Andy been able to check the site in all browsers? I've downloaded latest versions of my web browsers and still no difference. I've been through all the settings I can see in Opera and can't spot anything obvious either.

hope u get to read this soon joseph - hope u get settled in at your your new place, its hard at first to get to know all new people at the start - we all have that problem at sometime in our life, but before you know it you are best of friends and helping each other without even thinkin about it - good luck mate

Poor Joseph had a severe epileptic fit today, the first one since moving to his new place. He is worried that he may have to go back to hospital.

Once again ... love and hugs from us all, Joseph xx

Very sorry to hear that.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Good luck in the new house Joseph and I hope your connection problems get sorted soon. I'm sorry to hear about your epileptic fit, I hope you get better soon.

Bighug