Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
looking for younger boy friend
marshlander Wrote:I knew what you meant, I was just teasing and taking advantage of possible alternate meanings. But it is weird how we seem to have a sudden spate of men looking for someone. What's happened to all the hookup sites? :tongue:

Now that you mention it...I thought I was getting cranky and told myself it was my imagination:biggrin:...not that there is anything wrong with meeting people for sex online but I was trying to avoid those kinds of sites...that was all I seemed to find when I was checking out gay sites for years and I avoided them because I have no interest...are they all gone now?

eastofeden Wrote:Now that you mention it...I thought I was getting cranky and told myself it was my imagination:biggrin:...not that there is anything wrong with meeting people for sex online but I was trying to avoid those kinds of sites...that was all I seemed to find when I was checking out gay sites for years and I avoided them because I have no interest...are they all gone now?
Maybe they're busier than ever and we're simply experiencing overspill ... er, should I rephrase that? Rolleyes

marshlander Wrote:Maybe they're busier than ever and we're simply experiencing overspill ... er, should I rephrase that? Rolleyes

...aha! spreading their seeds....eh? Supergrin