Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
magical monkey.
Hmm I would love to say the tv as I love films but then I love music so I would probably go with that one since I go abit stir crazy with the silence which would come with the books... And the ps4 would prob break along with the tv after the first monsoon... And the dog would prob die before me making me sad Sad and I not got the patience to learn to play an instrument.. So yeah the radio I think but I'd make sure the magic monkey sticks around for someone to talk to!!

MHMH...Undecided.

A tv set that shows any movie you want… > Interesting
A radio set that will play any song…> Ok, I prefer to choose the songs, but this is one of the best.
A library with every book…> Another interesting thing...
A playstation 4 and all the games…> Mh, would be ok, but I'm not interested.
A musical instrument… > Not for me.
A Drinks cabinet that never emptys… Useful, I don't know if coconut etc would be really enough to survive...
A Dog... > Ok, for sure, but one day he's going to die, and in an empty place like this, would be a m0re and more shocking/sad experience for me...

Dog VS Music Vs Books/Movies VS Drinks...

A rope. Cowsleep

[COLOR="Blue"]Hmm, this is a secret jab at me, isnt it Partis? Wink Im already on a pretty remote island. Just wish I was alone sometimes.

If you pick the Tv, where would you plug it in to, especially if it's just you supporting yourself on the island?

Same problem for the Radio and playstation, not to mention you need a T.v as well as the playstation together to use it. And batteries would only last so long.

Geminize is correct, string instruments will perish, I know this from personal experience, and to upkeep that instrument to ensure that it works would take resources an Island won't be able to offer.

You cannot keep a dog on Bananas and coconuts, nor yourself either and assuming the dog is not a retrieval type dog, then one or both of you will starve and then that will bring a whole new meaning to dog eat dog.

Alcohol will only shorten and endanger your life, as most islands(I would know) have very strong sun, and coupled with Alcohol will lead to Dehydration and some other serious ailments. Its best to be unimpaired.

Again with most Islands, it will rain eventually, so in time rain will damage any shelter the books are kept in and destroy them, or the humidity will.

I would just take the Mokey's magic and zap home lol. Cause I wouldn't last long with any of those things.

I always think of these scenarios when we have hurricanes, cause our lights normally go out for days sometimes.

I charged my phone and DS one year in anticipation for the hurricane and they lasted the whole week we went without power.

I might be alittle biased with this scenario lol. Coffee[/COLOR]

OKAY!

The monkey doesnt do favours. When the dog dies you get a new puppy and a lifetime supply of dog chow and if you treat that dog right it wont attack you. The PS4, tv, radio will not break. You can read any books on oceans currents you like cause the magical monkey doesnt let anybody leave and theres no rope, sorry you have to make it yourself. :p

partis Wrote:Your stranded on an island alone (quite a nice island) and it provides you with all you need to live, coconuts and bananas, animals to hunt and no one comes to rescue you and one day a magical monkey offers you one of the following.

A tv set that shows any movie you want…
A radio set that will play any song…
A library with every book…
A playstation 4 and all the games…
A musical instrument…
A Drinks cabinet that never emptys…
A Dog…

You can only choose one

Well, seeing as its an island.......
A TV, radio, and Playstation would be worthless, since there is no electricity.
I could make my own musical instruments, so I wouldnt need that.
A dog would be an extra mouth to feed or fight against for food.
And seeing as Im diabetic, Id be dead in three months anyway, from all the freeking carbs and sugars in the bananas, coconuts, and never ending drinks cabinet (Im taking that to mean booze)

So I guess all thats left is the library, which would mean a place to live, since there would be no buildings on the island except for that one. And thats a survival rule, shelter.

Id say Id kill the freeking stupid magical monkey and eat HIM for giving me such lousy choices......because if he was TRULY magical, he'd offered me a way off the island or technology to live on the island the way I wanted.....