Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
:pengy:
southbiochem Wrote:Well you're his same height Rob, of course you would say that...

it's not both of you, scaringly tall people, who would be looking up all the time...it would be me Cry

Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl

Aw its okay. Watch this video darling. Gays come in all shapes and sizes ;3

Love your height shorty :3 . besides, I'd tap that ;3

yes, but the branding would out of the question and the shock collar would have to be on a low setting...also i like to be the little spoon when we cuddle:redface:

southbiochem Wrote:Well you're his same height Rob, of course you would say that...

it's not both of you, scaringly tall people, who would be looking up all the time...it would be me Cry

Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl

My ideal man is much taller than me, so that's probably why I wouldn't care that much :tongue:

jaxc Wrote:yes, but the branding would out of the question and the shock collar would have to be on a low setting...also i like to be the little spoon when we cuddle:redface:

:3 well that's good cos I love to be big spoon :3 also only kyle get thos gifts cos he's special Hase

Rob Wrote:My ideal man is much taller than me, so that's probably why I wouldn't care that much :tongue:

My ideal man is taller than me too... I'm 6ft

Joshular Wrote:My ideal man is taller than me too... I'm 6ft

aaaaaaaaaaand divorce...

ok....we never got to that...

but i do take back my "I'd date you" stance....:tongue:

sillyboy86 Wrote:Ohohoh good idea! So, now I'm waiting fot 'someone else'. We need to choose the meat. Spider

Any nominations?

How about Volunteers?

Poke2

I've got some nominations ahahah

well I would need to loose a decade or 2 but I want to be a wizard one day so who knows what I will achieve.....with all the talk about height id got visions of you resting your drinks on my head lol , 6 fts ok, guess im about 5.10 so you cant use my head as a pint holder (or would you ...)

No wonder you said you love me Josh, it's because of my height!!! :O

You just want all 6'5" of me Tongue