Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please help...
how do i become emotionally numb? like how can i feel nothing so evertyhing gets easier?

I really feel that being emotionally numb is not the way to go. As living and breathing human beings, I believe emotions are necessary. By becoming emotionally numb, you accomplish nothing. If you want to... you gotta be anti-social and be lonely. You gotta talk less. Avoid using facial expressions... do not care about people's opinions... I'm getting this from here: How to Make Yourself Emotionally Numb - wikiHow

If I were you, please do not become emotionally numb.

being emotionally numb will help me not care about my ex or have any feelings towrds her whatso ever.

That probably won't ever happen unless you are constantly high (and this might not help either). With time the feelings will go away. That's the only way there is.

You cannot become emotionally numb, it does not work. All you are doing is suppressing emotions and believe me there will come a day when you will have to face them. Feel the pain, express your pain somehow, get rid of it and move on, that is the best way to deal with. You are hurt, acknowledge it. Cry if you must, but validate your feelings, confront them and then you overcome them and will be able to move on.

In my experience being unable to feel emotion is sometimes useful. I did not consciously develop it, but it came as a necessity when needed to protect myself when I was in an abusive relationship. However, there is a pay-off and it is definitely not all good.

Best wishes.

Hiya babes,
You need to forgive her and forget her... Only doing this in time you will be able to move on... Imagen your in a prison surrounded by everything you want to let go but it wont go... The reason being babes is you wont let it rest and keep trying to ignite the candle... I would suggest maybe blowing out the candle having a nice soak in the bath and think to yourself that when you get out this bath everything that has affected you in one way or another that you want to be rid of will be going down the drain... When you get out pull the plug and let it wash away lift your spirit as it was not born this way... Your spirit like everyone elses is born neutral and its upto the host to decide how they treat the inner them... I did this when I split up with my true love first one... Admittedly it wasnt easy and being depressed with self harm included for 18 months wasnt the best option and i do understand how hard it is but on a final question asked to me...

Do you love her enough to let her go>??? If so it will be easier for you Smile

Best wishes and big hugz <<<<>>>>

zeon x

this is really annoying >:I no one has ever gotten to me like this. i just got dumped by another girl and that didnt bother me so much. but this girl... she just wont go away. everytime i hear or see her name my heart just dies, no one can ever hurt me like this no one ever has. ive tryed to let go but its just not working. ive blocked her on everything and tryed to make her go away but she just wont and it sucks that i have to wait 48 hours to block her on fb. gahhhh shes driving me insane!

Shes driving you insane babes because your letting it... I used to let things bother me and it wasnt until I did my current job as a civil enforcement officer that I soon realised and learnt how to "harden" up hence why it has turned me into a partically hard bastard that doesnt give a shit when im in a mood... You need to harden the heart hunni and think You know what... We are not together but i aint bothered whyw ould I be??? Think to yourself... I am 15 ive still got time on my side to assist with everything i need to do and if someone dont like it then turn the other cheek or to be honest... Go tell someone who could spare a minute to care or even actually give a shit... Excuse the langauge but u need to think like this in order to get to where you want to be in life... If you dont let it go now babes it may effect you later on in life and you dont want to take it with you xx

i guess i really need to let go... i feel like a creep tho and i feel pathetic cos im still obsessing over someone who is gone and moved on and does care anymore.. its sick how obsessed i am.. i just wanna let go but its so hard to. i cared about her more than anything and we were supposed to last forever but we didnt Sad now i dont know how to move on and forget the love of my life..