Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pressure & working
I get so pissed off its rediculous, if someone says I need this in what ever and is applying the pressure I am actually willing to tell them to fuck off and find someone else.

It takes all the fun out of website development, my last few projects have been royally fucked up because of people pushing me to complete something.
And as usual its effecting the quality of my work and I HATE doing a shit job on something just because someone wants their fucking pockets lined with money.

I love my job and the websites I work with, but hate the pressure people apply and to be fair isn't it obvious that when people apply pressure their work goes to shit?

ARGH!!!

I'm really pushing myself now to get my own business setup because I cannot work with providing a half assed service, when I can have my own business and do things right!

So now, I provide hosting/website design/website development.Biggrina

I shall be working my arse right off Luxhello

Good luck Card Shark and can we ask the name for this new company

Xyxthumbs

Nope :p I don't give out my personal info on forums.

Plus my current business site is being redone so people can have a better understanding of what I provide.

dang man based on what you said sounds like running your own gig was the obvious choice. Good luck!

Good luck, Card.

CardShark Wrote:Nope :p I don't give out my personal info on forums.

Plus my current business site is being redone so people can have a better understanding of what I provide.

That's fair enough Card, just thought I would ask. Good Luck though Xyxthumbs

Thanks guys Biggrina

GRR at my laptop for being shit and not working when i first read this. Luckily everyone's pretty much already said what i was gonna say, so let's all be super happy and dance around the rainbows on lollipop lane...

Stay smiling cardy Smile

Wish you the very best.

[COLOR="Purple"]It really is a difficult position.

It seems to be much easier to work for someone else if you are able to just keep your conscious at the office door. If you really care about the work you do there and are not in a position to have it your way even after letting all know that you are dissatisfied... then ya either gotta just let it go, leave your work at the door... or leave the company. It isnt worth it tearing yourself up if management doesnt care.

It is incredibly rewarding to have your own business even if you are small but the work never leaves you. You wake up with it on your mind and go to bed and probably to your dreams.

Having run my own biz I would not want to work for someone who wasnt able to hire me as a partner in the company...

Oh, and Cards, Best of luck in it all.

[/COLOR]