Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
scared to dead-Vaccine against homosexuality.
So a few of you may know that i Just came out to my parents.
To make it short my mom wants to put a vaccine that "cures homosexuality" that the family Doctor told her. The doctor is really reliable of my family. And I honestly I was so shocked!!!! Like . A vaccine?!?!? I didn't know that this shit existed! I am scared to dead guys. Will this work? Is this really a cure? How the f*ck am I going to live my life if it works. Like. My whole life will change. I just got panicked. I told my mom I will let them put this vaccine cuz i was pretty sure that this thing will not work. But I have my doubts know. But from what I have read this only works in young gays. (I'm 18) I'm pretty pretty scared. Life as I know it will change. If this thing works. Do you guys know anything about it? Please. Help!!!!

Guaranteed will not work. I'd be more concerned as to what chemicals they might be injecting you with.
If possible find out what is in this so call vaccine so that you can look it up.

My first instinct was that it might be some kind of psychotropic drug used to sedate you so they can commit you for 'treatment' for your 'condition'? Or maybe something that causes impotence.

I've never heard of a vaccine for homosexuality. Like Undreamt said, find out what's in it first and DO your RESEARCH.

I mean, unless you don't mind not being able to get it up ever again or something, anyway.

Will101 Wrote:So a few of you may know that i Just came out to my parents.
To make it short my mom wants to put a vaccine that "cures homosexuality" that the family Doctor told her. The doctor is really reliable of my family. And I honestly I was so shocked!!!! Like . A vaccine?!?!? I didn't know that this shit existed! I am scared to dead guys. Will this work? Is this really a cure? How the f*ck am I going to live my life if it works. Like. My whole life will change. I just got panicked. I told my mom I will let them put this vaccine cuz i was pretty sure that this thing will not work. But I have my doubts know. But from what I have read this only works in young gays. (I'm 18) I'm pretty pretty scared. Life as I know it will change. If this thing works. Do you guys know anything about it? Please. Help!!!!

Where are you getting this information about the vaccine to cure homosexuality? The returns on a google search on this subject are currently almost all about a Russian study that found a "gay" vaccine. There is a big problem with that, however, because the the story is not true. It came from a crude, Onion-like satire website called World News Daily and the joke fooled many people and other websites that picked it up as a real story. Be careful with your research on this subject as it is probably inaccurate. Two links about it, the first the original and the other about the scam:

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/russian-...sexuality/

http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/russi...-gay270514

There is no FDA approved drug or vaccine to cure homosexuality. Your family doctor is not a good doctor if he administers a drug to try and cure you. I'd go so far as to say report him to the FDA, the medical board in your state, and whatever hospital he is affiliated with if he recommends some kind of treatment like this when you see him. This could be endangering the lives of patients.

Iceblink Wrote:There is no FDA approved drug or vaccine to cure homosexuality. Your family doctor is not a good doctor if he administers a drug to try and cure you. I'd go so far as to say report him to the FDA, the medical board in your state, and whatever hospital he is affiliated with if he recommends some kind of treatment like this when you see him. This could be endangering the lives of patients.
The OPs story is very strange. You're saying your mom told you that the Dr. told her… so we're assuming your mother is telling the truth to you. But no such vaccine exists. Therefore either she is lying about the Dr having told her or the Dr is giving out misinformation to your mother. If the latter is true, the Dr needs to be reported to the authorities. If you are in fact 18, you need to speak to an attorney and find out what your rights are.

Never heard of that type of vaccine before in my life. If it exists, it would have been all over the news by now.

Maybe it's a mind game or placebo effect.

I want to add, if you're under 18 or in any case not a legal adult, you need to speak with child services in your area and tell them what is going on and find out what your legal rights are. Being homosexual is neither a crime, nor a pathology, let alone a disease to be "treated". It may very well be that even threatening you with such "treatment" could be considered a form of child abuse by the authorities. Children's legal rights may vary from state to state but you have every right to speak to an adult authority other than your parents and tell them the situation. They can advise you far better than we can.

Well I'm calling BS. These threads by this poster seem to be getting more trollish.

There is no vaccine for homosexuality and even if there were, no doctor in their right mind, especially here in the US, would ever administer it, that is if said doctor did no want to be sued for millions by millions and actually not lose their license to practice medicine.

The OP is either under 16, living in an alternate universe or is just really bored and trying to come up with some imaginative, albeit not very creative, drama.

Are you people serious about this POST

REALLY, Come on, I have a spray called Gay be gone, Yeah , it worked on mice.
enough is enough.

ETOTE Wrote:Well I'm calling BS. These threads by this poster seem to be getting more trollish.

There is no vaccine for homosexuality and even if there were, no doctor in their right mind, especially here in the US, would ever administer it, that is if said doctor did no want to be sued for millions by millions and actually not lose their license to practice medicine.

The OP is either under 16, living in an alternate universe or is just really bored and trying to come up with some imaginative, albeit not very creative, drama.

I'm sorry man, but there -are- families like this. And there's a -good chance- that his mother lied to him about the doctor as well.

I'd rather treat a plea for help as genuine and be wrong and there be no harm done by giving advice that -someone- may be able to use at some point, than treat a plea for help as bullshit and be wrong and end up -hurting- someone in the process.