Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
should i marry
well, i am damon from china, i am 28 jyears old, a age should get married in CHINA, but parents dont know my status and i dont know how to explain them i dont like marriage. In china most gays choose marriage to please parents and relatives who care about you. i am working in shanghai now, far awar from home, parents cant compel me to marry at present, but dont know how long will i insist .....

your the only one who can answer that question. just see if you can "see" yourself being a married man to a woman, if not then its up to you if you want to go else where that allows gay marriage..

Gabbyboy Wrote:your the only one who can answer that question. just see if you can "see" yourself being a married man to a woman, if not then its up to you if you want to go else where that allows gay marriage..

tks, by it is unpractical to marry abroad, that needs money support and even after marrige, i should come back china to work and to live, then i came back to the starting of the circle...

I think you souldent married as you said you gonna please your parents and familly BUT you gonna fool youself and more important you gonna fool someone who shouldnt the other girl that she whouldnt now your "secret life" and her familly and friends too... So think twice before you do something like that
Wish you luck Wink

Gpbi Wrote:I think you souldent married as you said you gonna please your parents and familly BUT you gonna fool youself and more important you gonna fool someone who shouldnt the other girl that she whouldnt now your "secret life" and her familly and friends too... So think twice before you do something like that
Wish you luck Wink

tks , i will make my decision carefully......... BTW, Greece allows gay marriage at present ?

Would it make you happy?

SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:Would it make you happy?

you mean what ?

Would getting married make you happy?

damon Wrote:tks , i will make my decision carefully......... BTW, Greece allows gay marriage at present ?

No they dont, but i hope they will in a few years cause of EU (if we still be a part of it )

But in the Capital (athens) and other great cities being gay is really accepted even walking hand by hand with your boyfriend but not in the whole greece.

I think you should only marry if you have found the right guy to get married to and have been together for years, but in the end only you can make up your mind if its the right thing. Confusedmile: