Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marry, fuck, kill: hard edition.
In the case of people who are dead, we'll just assume they're alive.

1. Helen Keller, Postman Pat and Björk.
Okay, so sleeping with Helen Keller is out of the question; even if she managed to give consent I'd be pretty uncomfortable and would probably feel like I was abusing her. I would probably kill Postman Pat because he has no nostalgic value to me, marry Helen Keller and sleep with Björk, preferably the Björk from 1988 and hope for some interesting pillow talk afterwards.

2. John Wayne Gacy, Jeffrey Dahmer and Charles Manson.

I'd kill the fuck out of Gacy because clowns... I don't do that kind of messed up stuff. I guess I'd marry Manson because he's old and hopefully dying. Having sex with Jeffrey Dahmer doesn't seem all that appealing but hopefully I could get someone to supervise us in case he'd try to off me.

3. Genghis Khan, Joan of Arc and Helen Mirren.
Now this one is a little tricky. I'm too scared to kill either of the first two, due to paranoid "what if I change the course of history!?" reasons. That means Helen Mirren must die REGARDLESS of her splendid performance in 'The Cook, the thief, his wife and her lover.'
I'd probably marry Joan of Arc and make sure not to get emotionally attached. The thought of sleeping with Genghis Khan is terrifying but also sort of cool.

How would you reason in the hypothetical scenario of these dilemmas apeparing in your life?

have you been on the cough syrup again !!! this is a strange thread (Helen Keller!!) but its drawing me in Smile , I may post later

matty7 Wrote:have you been on the cough syrup again !!! this is a strange thread (Helen Keller!!) but its drawing me in Smile , I may post later

Cough syrup is for little boys. My veins are pumping Krokodil.

I saw a documentary about Krokodil ....even smack heads avoid that stuff lol ... Do we get to pick our own people in this or do we choose with the ones you posted mate

Id fuck postman pat because... its postman pat!. Id marry bjork just cause she seems potty and i like that in a person and id kill helen keller because im not sure who she is and its easier for me that way.

Id marry dahmer, i find him the least repulsive and evil (which isnt saying much) id kill fuck out of gacy also because hes a fat murdering clown... fuck it, that leaves mason, who i,ll fuck with an umbrella.

Id fuck marry and kill helen mirren cause i got stuff to do.

matty7 Wrote:I saw a documentary about Krokodil ....even smack heads avoid that stuff lol ... Do we get to pick our own people in this or do we choose with the ones you posted mate

Eh, I guess people can hijack it as they please as long as the persons they pick are amusing Smile

Im gonna mix n match -
I love clowns, pennywise is a hero so Gacy is a keeper, id marry him,

Fuck would be Genghis, cos he's Bi,, he's got an army of men so he's gonna turn at some point.

Kill would be Bjork - shes a hair puller when she's pushed so don't trust her

also I would not want to do any of the above with Helen Mirren ,,ive seen Red 1 and 2 shes mad as a badger ,,even Bjork would call her nuts

Who in their right mind would like to kill Björk after this?

So adorable, especially the accent! I've never encountered a Scandinavian accent I loved before!

Have never heard of Postman Pat.

Is this supposed to be a game or something?????

HumbleTangerine Wrote:Who in their right mind would like to kill Björk after this?

So adorable, especially the accent! I've never encountered a Scandinavian accent I loved before!

yes Rolleyes

Here she is being equally adorable in my opinion, in "street fighter" mode