Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
should i marry
NO NO NO bad idea if u r completely sure about ur sexuality...
almost made that mistake when i almost got engaged to a girl... that was about 2 years ago...

i had to go to a shrink when my mom told me that i have to... long story short....
doing anything to please others is a BAD idea....
anywayzz... that was my story... maybe urs is a bit different.... but all im asking from u is to think
thoroughly b4 taking any decisions

你好,我也是中国的,你的心情我可能是论坛里最能理解的,28岁对于你现在真的是个尴尬期,唉,谁叫咱天朝出柜这么难呢。。。
不知你家人接受程度怎么样,如果他们很看重传宗接代,比较传统的话,一直不结婚可能会伤害到他们,但你要想,你主要是为自己而活,家人其实也想让你快乐,成家安业下去,所以客观环境你应该很清楚了,主要就是主观的想法了。
你现在有可以互相爱着彼此的伴侣吗?愿意带着自己的爱和信念勇敢地走出去吗?如果结了婚,你有为未来夫妻关系处理的方法吗?你觉得自己以后会快乐吗?你有为余下的大断人生规划目标吗?
btw,如果实在受不了家人的压力,
中国圈子里也有很多和les结形式婚姻的,你可以去相关的论坛看看情况,不然你未来老婆会很可怜,没被自己爱着的人所爱相伴到老,将是种什么样的感觉。
两者都是这么艰难的选择,
尼玛中国同志伤不起啊!有木有!
呵呵,我比你小很多,可能很多想法过于天真,不够现实,但衷心地希望你能化解难题,无论结果如何都能够幸福快乐,健康美满!
坛子里看到自己国家的人,真的很亲切,所以说了这么多母语Smile

Gpbi Wrote:No they dont, but i hope they will in a few years cause of EU (if we still be a part of it )

But in the Capital (athens) and other great cities being gay is really accepted even walking hand by hand with your boyfriend but not in the whole greece.

i see, Greece is suffering ecnomy crisis, and seemed Germany and France wanna kick out Greece from EU, how luckly people live in Holland and Denmark where accept gay marriage openly.

Braz Wrote:I think you should only marry if you have found the right guy to get married to and have been together for years, but in the end only you can make up your mind if its the right thing. Confusedmile:

You may dont know how hard to live together for two memebers, rumors around you will kill you thousands times
in China, people like gossiping others .....SIGH........

Lonely Wrote:NO NO NO bad idea if u r completely sure about ur sexuality...
almost made that mistake when i almost got engaged to a girl... that was about 2 years ago...

i had to go to a shrink when my mom told me that i have to... long story short....
doing anything to please others is a BAD idea....
anywayzz... that was my story... maybe urs is a bit different.... but all im asking from u is to think
thoroughly b4 taking any decisions

tks, you came out to family ?

rami Wrote:你好,我也是中国的,你的心情我可能是论坛里最能理解的,28岁对于你现在真的是个尴尬期,唉,谁叫咱天朝出柜这么难呢。。。
不知你家人接受程度怎么样,如果他们很看重传宗接代,比较传统的话,一直不结婚可能会伤害到他们,但你要想,你主要是为自己而活,家人其实也想让你快乐,成家安业下去,所以客观环境你应该很清楚了,主要就是主观的想法了。
你现在有可以互相爱着彼此的伴侣吗?愿意带着自己的爱和信念勇敢地走出去吗?如果结了婚,你有为未来夫妻关系处理的方法吗?你觉得自己以后会快乐吗?你有为余下的大断人生规划目标吗?
btw,如果实在受不了家人的压力,
中国圈子里也有很多和les结形式婚姻的,你可以去相关的论坛看看情况,不然你未来老婆会很可怜,没被自己爱着的人所爱相伴到老,将是种什么样的感觉。
两者都是这么艰难的选择,
尼玛中国同志伤不起啊!有木有!
呵呵,我比你小很多,可能很多想法过于天真,不够现实,但衷心地希望你能化解难题,无论结果如何都能够幸福快乐,健康美满!
坛子里看到自己国家的人,真的很亲切,所以说了这么多母语Smile

谢谢你哦,小弟,哈哈,确实是很难受的在中国,我现在还没有找到可以相伴终身的人,但是对女孩子实在是没有更多的性的方面的幻想,即使一个人过,我也愿意,我现在就是一直在拖着,老家是河北的,现在在上海,离家远的话,他们即使再催促也只能在电话里说说,一旦过了30岁,就很难再拖下去了,所以我现在的目的是找到一个好人,可以过日子的好人,呵呵....

damon Wrote:i see, Greece is suffering ecnomy crisis, and seemed Germany and France wanna kick out Greece from EU, how luckly people live in Holland and Denmark where accept gay marriage openly.

*Growl*

Germany allows too .. but I don´t allow my man to marry me :biggrin:

fenris Wrote:*Growl*

Germany allows too .. but I don´t allow my man to marry me :biggrin:

ok, mr owl, r u fenris or his mr right ??? Astrosmiley2Astrosmiley2Astrosmiley2Astrosmiley2Astrosmiley2

damon Wrote:ok, mr owl, r u fenris or his mr right ??? Astrosmiley2Astrosmiley2Astrosmiley2Astrosmiley2Astrosmiley2

no .. I ´m only fenris ... my man is not at the forum....

fenris Wrote:no .. I ´m only fenris ... my man is not at the forum....

ok, yesterday, about nicolas's bleeding, i said: fenis looks like a professor" it seemed your mr right replied ......isnt he ?