Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
should i marry
no .. it was me ... answered in 3rd person ... to joke back at "professor"

fenris Wrote:no .. it was me ... answered in 3rd person ... to joke back at "professor"

ok, i 服了U , HAHAHA,guess whats the meaning .......

no ... google can´t translate Confusedmile:

fenris Wrote:no ... google can´t translate Confusedmile:

lol, it means you did a great job and i adore you, haha, understand,,,,, you answered in 3nd person, i ever thougt it was your mr right :biggrin::biggrin:

:biggrin:
my man speaks only german...

_

but now I have to go to sleep .. its 3.20 here... in a few hours I´m back Confusedmile:

fenris Wrote::biggrin:
my man speaks only german...

_

but now I have to go to sleep .. its 3.20 here... in a few hours I´m back Confusedmile:

ok, then should i say good night or good mornig, hahahahaha

damon Wrote:tks, you came out to family ?

just my sister.... and she is stricktly religious...
she still cant accept the fact but she will find away to deal with it somehow

Lonely Wrote:just my sister.... and she is stricktly religious...
she still cant accept the fact but she will find away to deal with it somehow

yeah, i think Egypt is much stricter than China, for religious limits....

Damon, I understand that parents in your country can put pressure on you to marry a woman. I have heard that failure to marry can still bring dishonour to some families, even in these times. If you do decide you have to get married it is only fair to try and avoid storing up problems for the future. Your future wife should know and be able to agree that your marriage would be, at best, a convenient friendship.

Perhaps there is a group in China that could help your parents understand what it means to be gay? Then you wouldn't have to worry about the pressure from them quite so much.

http://www.asianoffbeat.com/default.asp?Display=1399

marshlander Wrote:Damon, I understand that parents in your country can put pressure on you to marry a woman. I have heard that failure to marry can still bring dishonour to some families, even in these times. If you do decide you have to get married it is only fair to try and avoid storing up problems for the future. Your future wife should know and be able to agree that your marriage would be, at best, a convenient friendship.

Perhaps there is a group in China that could help your parents understand what it means to be gay? Then you wouldn't have to worry about the pressure from them quite so much.

http://www.asianoffbeat.com/default.asp?Display=1399

marshlander, thank you, actually there is a group PFLAG China, but as i know few parents take part in the group, it is not like western countries with open minds, in china it is still conservative now, maybe i will ask help for PFLAG china ....Thank you all here.....